• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Cradily17

Because the new mythical is supposed to appear in the Koko movie which takes place in a jungle, I predict that it will be a Grass type.

ChavaWM

I'm getting Wolverine vibes from the mythical, I really hope it's not a big cat or big primate. We just had a fire cat last gen and grass gorilla this gen. It could just be a giant troll?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought that the new silhouette resembled some sort of primate or baboon at first, but now I'm thinking that it looks more feline-like, so maybe it's some type of jungle cat Pokemon, like an upright jaguar.

ChavaWM

Well then we just had Grimsnarl :p

Things repeat in Pokemon. I have to admit I also instantly thought monkey, especially because of the movie. But with a silhouette it could be a lot of things.

Gallarian Zeraora. :p
For all we know it could lack an actual face and just be one giant eye lol

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
The silhouette looks like a giant monkey, but we just had Rillaboom. I hope it’s something else.

So what if it's a primate? It is clearly completely different in design from Rillaboom. Why does having one detract from the other?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I just realized that Unown has a major problem now that Hidden Power is gone in SwSh. Does that mean it literally cannot know any moves now? Will it get something new? What move(s) do you think it will get now since its entire battling gimmick is gone?

Wingulltrainer

So, how exactly do you evolve runigrigus? I leveled mine up to 85, battled him in the dusty bowl, I think, and let him take damage, but he didn’t evolve. I haven’t seen any in surprise trade so I’m wondering why he’s so friggin’ hard to get.

Orphalesion

So, how exactly do you evolve runigrigus? I leveled mine up to 85, battled him in the dusty bowl, I think, and let him take damage, but he didn’t evolve. I haven’t seen any in surprise trade so I’m wondering why he’s so friggin’ hard to get.

You have to make Yamask suffer 49 hit points of damage in battle (or more) then go under that dolmen in Dust Bowl (without healing your Yamask first) then it should evolve. There is no level requirement for the evolution, as long as your Pokemon can survive taking 49 hit points damage.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
You have to make Yamask suffer 49 hit points of damage in battle (or more) then go under that dolmen in Dust Bowl (without healing your Yamask first) then it should evolve. There is no level requirement for the evolution, as long as your Pokemon can survive taking 49 hit points damage.
Using a stat calculator, With a HP IV of31, and Max HP EVs: Galarian Yamask will need to be Level 15 or higher to have required minimum of 50 HP to allow it to level up. The worst case will be Lv23 if a Yamask has 0 IVS and 0 EVs.

Wingulltrainer

I think it’s really annoying how many hoops they make you jump through just to get a special Pokémon. I think I’ve figured out how you get shiny Pokémon in the game; look for ones with the auras around them. I’ve managed to miss two of them so far.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I think it’s really annoying how many hoops they make you jump through just to get a special Pokémon. I think I’ve figured out how you get shiny Pokémon in the game; look for ones with the auras around them. I’ve managed to miss two of them so far.
That's just for boosted ones. Shinies don't have gold auras around them.

I have a theory about the new Mythical. I think it's based on the legendary Terror of London: Spring Heeled Jack. https://www.ancient-origins.net/une...ck-uncatchable-demon-victorian-england-007339

When you look at its feet you can see a strangely extended heel, and it does live in a region based on Britain. Spring Heeled Jack was considered by some to be a demon, often portrayed with horns and/or savage claws; both of which appear to be present in the silhouette.

Bus

I have a theory about the new Mythical. I think it's based on the legendary Terror of London: Spring Heeled Jack. https://www.ancient-origins.net/une...ck-uncatchable-demon-victorian-england-007339

When you look at its feet you can see a strangely extended heel, and it does live in a region based on Britain. Spring Heeled Jack was considered by some to be a demon, often portrayed with horns and/or savage claws; both of which appear to be present in the silhouette.
London has a Spring-heeled jack and a Jack the Ripper? They must hate their Jacks.