• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I caught Gigantamax Alcremie in the new raid event today, and I'm semi-tempted to add it to my playthrough team. For those who have used Alcremie, is it any good? Can it hold its own well enough against Gym Leaders and rivals and such?
It’s useful against Piers and Raihan because of Type advantages. With Raihan, you can take advantage of being in a Double Battle and can use Decorate to boost Alcreamie’s partner.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Can Sableye be Shiny with Prankster in a Cherish Ball?

Edit: I need to know before I put it in my shop.

Last edited:

RoughCoronet0

Dragon lover
Can Sableye be Shiny with Prankster in a Cherish Ball?

I believe it is possible. There were two different event Sableye’s with the prankster ability in a cherish ball in 2013 and 2015. One such Pokemon could have been bred for a shiny version that could have inherited the cherish ball from the parent.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I believe it is possible. There were two different event Sableye’s with the prankster ability in a cherish ball in 2013 and 2015. One such Pokemon could have been bred for a shiny version that could have inherited the cherish ball from the parent.
That's not possible. Cherish Balls don't pass on.

RoughCoronet0

Dragon lover
That's not possible. Cherish Balls don't pass on.

I was not aware of that, my apologies.

I’m not familiar with how shiny odds work for event Pokemon, if such a thing even exists or if the event has to be specifically for a shiny Pokemon.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was not aware of that, my apologies.

I’m not familiar with how shiny odds work for event Pokemon, if such a thing even exists or if the event has to be specifically for a shiny Pokemon.
Well doesn't matter now. I decided to pass it on to my buddy.

I'm sure he'll know what to do with it.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I wonder if the Max Soup means other Pokémon in the base game such as Polteageist and Lucario will get new never seen before Gigantamax forms before. I really want to see a Gigantamax Polteageist that has steam coming out from it and its G Max move has it shooting out scalding hot tea from its spout that causes damage and the Burn status.

Drifblim is on my wishlist for Gigantamax. I think I mentioned it before, but I think it'd be a logical progression to go from a helium party balloon, then to a hot air balloon, and finally to a blimp/zeppelin/dirigible.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Drifblim is on my wishlist for Gigantamax. I think I mentioned it before, but I think it'd be a logical progression to go from a helium party balloon, then to a hot air balloon, and finally to a blimp/zeppelin/dirigible.
That would make sense especially since fainting GMax Pokémon go down in literal flames. I want to see a Gigantamax Druddigon where it becomes a more classic medieval dragon that you often see knights battling.

Tankusek

Hi guys !
i dont know where to put it so i'll put it here.
I have a problem. i want to move all my pokemons from 3ds to switch but first i need to buy subsription and i cant because i cannot add founds excepta nintendo eshop cards.
I cannot merge with my switch cause these two consoles have different region. i know i cannot change region on 3ds.
Is it any solution to do this, i text already to nintendo support but still waiting for an answer.

have a nice day/evening

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Hi guys !
i dont know where to put it so i'll put it here.
I have a problem. i want to move all my pokemons from 3ds to switch but first i need to buy subsription and i cant because i cannot add founds excepta nintendo eshop cards.
I cannot merge with my switch cause these two consoles have different region. i know i cannot change region on 3ds.
Is it any solution to do this, i text already to nintendo support but still waiting for an answer.

have a nice day/evening
First, I'm not really someone who regularly uses Multiple regions, or even accounts. So any info I state may be out of date or incorrect.

The Switch is region free. You can tie your old NNID/Nintendo account to your Switch. You still may need to do this, plus, you may be able to get some different games.

Question 1: Which account do you need the subscription and can't due to funds?

If you need Bank, then the best option is to buy those eShop Cards. Otherwise you can visit the Nintendo website, on a PC or possibly a phone, can be used to add cash. Log in your 3DS account and click this link: https://ec.nintendo.com/my/balance_add

If you need the Switch, again, both the cards and that Link above will work, assuming you're logged in to the Switch account.

Anyway. The big question for was could Pokemon Home bring a Pokemon bank from another region? While I've not got any evidence outside of hearsay. But it appears, once you have an active subscription on both Bank and Home, you can transfer regardless of regions. https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonHome/comments/f2x1pa/transferring_from_bank_to_home_with_different/

Tankusek

Unfortunately i cannot add founds cause if i log into via this link, it will redirect me onto my switch account, even currency is the same like on the switch not like on my 3ds, it seems that i would have to purchase nintendo card or still wait for an answer from support.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
TCG abilities are loosely based on the games but Galarian Slowbro's TCG card has been revealed, could give us some hints to the game version.

Quickdraw (TCG): Once during your turn, if this Pokemon is your active Pokemon, you may leave your opponent's active Pokemon poisoned.

Quickdraw in the games sounds like a priority-based ability of some sort but honestly, I kind of doubt it's some priority-based ability that involves poisoning your opponents. Just sounds too convenient to me.

Bus

TCG abilities are loosely based on the games but Galarian Slowbro's TCG card has been revealed, could give us some hints to the game version.

Quickdraw (TCG): Once during your turn, if this Pokemon is your active Pokemon, you may leave your opponent's active Pokemon poisoned.

Quickdraw in the games sounds like a priority-based ability of some sort but honestly, I kind of doubt it's some priority-based ability that involves poisoning your opponents. Just sounds too convenient to me.
Could be something like Baleful Bunker in which Quickdraw would prevent priority attacks and leave attacker poisoned.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony

The thing is that the TCG plays very fast and loose with the names of attacks and Abilities, and will sometimes even change categories. For instance, Cosmic Power is an Ability in the TCG, and it allows you to put 2 cards at the bottom of your deck, then draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand. It has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with raising Defense and Sp. Defense by one stage each. There's also the famous Rain Dance, which is also an Ability in the TCG and lets you attach as many Water Energy cards as you want, bypassing the limit of 1 per turn.