• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

DSDark

Breeder

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Do looking at the logos we will get 2 Wolf cover legends? I wanted a Wolf since forever. Also maybe the third legendaru will be based on an axe or spear... Or crown:)

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I'm still hoping for the ability to mix berries into unique items and hopefully they lessen the amount of messages in battles. Just have us select our moves and actions and play them out without needing to say who used what... I love how Octopath Traveler has only a small amount of messages during battle except when effects are initially used.
Please no. We need more text if anything, especially for when you play without battle animations. For several moves (for instance Guard Split) there is still no method whatsoever to see which pokémon was targeted, leaving you at a disadvantage if you play without battle animations because you simply lack information that you would have with the animations.

Bus

I mean, we're assuming its dual Wolf legends thanks to the figurehead on the Shield & Sword, but it could have nothing to do with it; it could just be part of the aesthetic & more medieval theme of 'Sword' & 'Shield' and 'Great Britain' (due to Arthurian Legend). Nothing's set in stone yet as far as Legendary pokemon go.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I feel like our next info will be revealed with the new CoroCoro (probably more on the starters and maybe 3 other mons) and a trailer soon after that sometime in the first few weeks in March. Trailer probably coming in early mid March, like the 10th. I’m pretty sure we’ll get info March, April, & May.

Orphalesion

Apparantly the legendaries are a Metal Snake and a Wooden Horse. If you believe this that is.
D0bB6VTU8AARNgK.jpg:large
Frankly....I'm more concerned about "armoured" evolutions. Especially if we get yet another form of Charizard and Mewtwo...

A wooden horse could be cool. Like Grass Type and all.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
UK has been rumored by a LOT of fake leaks. So it's no surprise if it got Sword & Shield right since it can be easily related to said region. Crown/Scepter, King/Queen. All piggybacking from the rumor.

Orphalesion

Tbh I'm pretty glad that Pokemon waddling around on the overworld map like in LGPE doesn't seem to make a return. Looked so silly and artificial to me, since none of those Pokemon behaved like animals or really did much of anything.

I should ask that person if they know whether or not customization is returning, lol.

There's really no reason why it shouldn't be returning, I think it's a series staple by now.

There wont be any good names like gen 3 and 4 games:)

For a single third version: either Mirror or Jewel (based on the Japanese Imperial Regalia)

I mean, we're assuming its dual Wolf legends thanks to the figurehead on the Shield & Sword, but it could have nothing to do with it; it could just be part of the aesthetic & more medieval theme of 'Sword' & 'Shield' and 'Great Britain' (due to Arthurian Legend). Nothing's set in stone yet as far as Legendary pokemon go.
there's actually a sword set in stone right (and a shield?)

amoebo

amoeboVGC
there's actually a sword set in stone right (and a shield?)
sword for sure, idk about a shield. i guess arthur could be the metaphorical shield against the dragon?

re: date points for new info- didn't we have at least some new info every month after the reveal of SuMo just by virtue of CoroCoro?

erickexl

I was a bit excited for these games until I saw Masuda and Ohmori. I've lost a bit of hope. I'm really trying to be positive about this series going onward but this trailer makes me worried, just like with the original LGPE video. Idk if anyone's noticed, but trainers don't appear in the battlefield anymore like in Sun and Moon; which was honestly, a great change to make the field look less empty and show the relationship with pokemon and their trainers.

The region looks a bit linear, but I sort of doubt it will be. Looks like there may be a lot of backtracking. Also, I usually don't care too much about graphics, but these seem very underwhelming for what the switch has been shown to be capable of. The pokemon look great, but the overworld looks graphically underwhelming at times. I appreciate they're using more vibrant colors at least.

And lastly, really with the ice area towards the end? (I may be wrong) It's getting tiring to see GameFreak constantly save great ice-type pokemon up to the end.

Following pokemon don't return but I don't care too much about that. I imagine most will be bothered by it. I'm glad overworld encounters did not return, it was executed so poorly in Let's GO.

Kinda not excited for much other than the starters, sorta. They honestly look like fakemon. And their oddly too simple; nothing but shapes. They've all got spherical heads just to be cute. Hopefully more info will make me positive about the state of the series after the mess that was LGPE (by Masuda) and ORAS (by Ohmori).

Orphalesion

Following pokemon don't return but I don't care too much about that. I imagine most will be bothered by it. I'm glad overworld encounters did not return, it was executed so poorly in Let's GO.

^So much this!
Kinda not excited for much other than the starters, sorta. They honestly look like fakemon.

Yeah I don't like to say it but I kinda agree. I think a couple of the fakes looked more better than these. Especially that platypus.
I think these starters kinda look like temtems (funny, since the platypus eventually became a temtem)

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Idk if anyone's noticed, but trainers don't appear in the battlefield anymore like in Sun and Moon; which was honestly, a great change to make the field look less empty and show the relationship with pokemon and their trainers.

Ummm...

fMYEVUi.png