• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Creyk

Poketubers are mostly trash, we been knew. They just do it for the clicks and the ad money not because there is actually something worth discussing

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
To be fair, I think most Poketubers know what they are doing is for entertainment, and when they discuss rumors, they are very discrete.
Sometimes they will share their own two cents on their analyses of new material, like the Duncan video I shared.

Although, many people can propagate and just be called a Poketuber because setting up an account and making videos is something many people can do given the resources.
Then there's V-guy, but it's better than we pretend that he doesn't exist.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
How do you guys feel about the leaked new dragon/bug pokemon? I think it's kinda ugly but others seem to like it...hopefully it will evolve into something better. Here it is for those who did not catch it yet
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1552070697886.webm
It looks like a mix between a Druddigon (head/body wise) and a Cutiefly. Not sure of what to think of it at this point, other than it seems like it's recycling from other Pokemon too much.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Maybe it's a distant cousin of the cutiefly family.
Maybe. And I was just thinking... it kind of reminds me of an Octorok (the one from Link's Awakening).

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
How do you guys feel about the leaked new dragon/bug pokemon? I think it's kinda ugly but others seem to like it...hopefully it will evolve into something better. Here it is for those who did not catch it yet
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1552070697886.webm
That link is broken and you are misusing the word leak!

Frostfall

Hmm, looks pretty real. If it isn't, someone went to a lot of trouble. Just based on what I see, I kind of like it. It has potential. I like the big fangy mouth and dragon/bug could have some interesting evolutions. I do hope it has more of a body in future evolutions. It is currently mostly a flying head. Not to say they can't keep it that way, just would like to see it grow into more than a giant head with legs and wings :p

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Hmm, looks pretty real. If it isn't, someone went to a lot of trouble. Just based on what I see, I kind of like it. It has potential. I like the big fangy mouth and dragon/bug could have some interesting evolutions. I do hope it has more of a body in future evolutions. It is currently mostly a flying head. Not to say they can't keep it that way, just would like to see it grow into more than a giant head with legs and wings :p
I've never seen a leak that was an actual video of the game. Did u ?

Creyk

I've never seen a leak that was an actual video of the game. Did u ?
Even back in the SM days people consistently got early copies of the trailer and promo videos the creators were going to upload to the official pokemon channel. This is the same thing.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Even back in the SM days people consistently got early copies of the trailer and promo videos the so creators were going to upload to the official pokemon channel. This is the same thing.
So u think that that video is real??

Red and Blue

Looks like it could be Dragon/Bug. Assuming it evolves hopefully it stays that way

Creyk

Yeah I dunno, looks pretty realish? Is there any context for the leak? How do we know it's dragon/bug?

The person who uploaded the video said so. He said there will be a new trailer video coming out in the coming days and this is just a snippet of it