• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I could do without Cynthia. Love her but she got to come back in Unova and Alola. Let’s give another champ besides her, Red, and Blue some love. We can see Cynthia in the Sinnoh remakes this gen (I can dream)
I feel like Diantha has alot of potential... would love to see her in Galar

DannyDark

Honestly, Ultra Sun/Moon really wasted the only return I would honestly really have cared about; Cyrus.
The end of Pearl/Diamond/Platinum was so open-ended and good.. as opposed to most games, Cyrus, albeit being defeated, did not give in nor abandon his ideals.. instead, he was trapped within the distortion world, still vowing to remove spirit from the Pokemon world. His re-emergence, if handled well, would possibly be such a huge narrative moment. And yes, while USUM Cyrus was an alternate dimension one, it still somewhat lessens the shock/surprise if he emerged in such a way that established him as an antagonist.

BCVM22

Well if it’s free, Pokémon Home will mean I get to drop Pokémon Bank once I send my Pokémon over. I mean 5 bucks a year isn’t bad at all but a penny saved is a penny earned, right?

I'm willing to bet Home will not be free. The infrastructure for that kind of service doesn't grow on trees. It's more a question of how much it will cost.

DannyDark

Yeah the only reason I could see it possibly being free, is if it's housed on the Switch and so you'll already need the online subscription to use it.
But that still doesn't prevent them from adding an additional cost to run it also.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Well if it’s free, Pokémon Home will mean I get to drop Pokémon Bank once I send my Pokémon over. I mean 5 bucks a year isn’t bad at all but a penny saved is a penny earned, right?
Here's to hoping. But I don't count on it. I'm betting it'll be another $5 a year. I hope it's not though, since I'm paying that $5 along with $20 for online.

Acer11

In terms of characters I want to see return in SwSh, I’d like to see N, one of the older gen professors (preferably Sycamore or Rowan), Gladion, and as those above had said, any elite four members that are not well remembered. I’d be game to see Alder or Diantha return as well
One character I feel slightly afraid of returning would be Giovanni.

Acer11

It looks like Game Freak finally took care of the 3DS/Switch connectivity problem announced around several months ago which would've been similar to the problem between Gen II and III connectivity back in 2002.

BCVM22

It was never a problem. Bank was designed and exists solely so that it would never be a problem again. The question was only ever how they would use Bank to bridge the gap. Tonight was the beginning of the answer to that.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
D7smt-HWsAACESc.jpg

Kinda looks like:
- One way transfer from Bank/3DS.
- One way transfer from Let's Go
- One way transfer from Go
- Two way transfer to/from Sword and Shield

Yeah I noticed that too. They may change it, but for now I think that's the best way.

Just add items, eggs, and what be really great is if we could register it with a universal train number and hidden number, and then connect that number to like SwSh.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Cynthia has had her spotlight for almost three gens in a row. She can take a backseat for two games. Alder, Diantha, and Iris need more love, & the latter already has the Dragon castle city as an excuse to cameo. Another character I’d really like to see return is N. His role in BW2 made sense, but I never felt he got closure. A Ferris wheel cameo in the London city would be a cute nod.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I do wish that Home could be released alongside SwSh. But nonetheless I’m just grateful that itll be a thing. I haven’t used a Meltan yet and was excited to send one to SwSh (not for main playthrough, just post game). That leads me to another question. Do you guys think there will be a way for Meltan to evolve in SwSh or do you think it’ll only be doable through Go?