• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
Yeah the glitched out Pokemon thing was definitely intentional. They're just keeping it going/feeding into hype which is really cool. To me, "shortly" sounds like news could drop anywhere from sometime tonight to early tomorrow. I'm expecting a vid with the Pokemon in questions full reveal, and HOPEFULLY more...

EDIT: Apparently the japanese site is listing to reveal for Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. Can anyone confirm this?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yeah the glitched out Pokemon thing was definitely intentional. They're just keeping it going/feeding into hype which is really cool. To me, "shortly" sounds like news could drop anywhere from sometime tonight to early tomorrow. I'm expecting a vid with the Pokemon in questions full reveal, and HOPEFULLY more...
I hope we get more news along with its reveal

anjunajake

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
We only have a day between. Not that long a wait.

anjunajake

So am I thinking right that is 10pm Japan time(Wednesday) right? which would mean that it's 9am est time(Wednesday).
Ahh yes that’s right. In my excitement I didn’t even think about time zones. That makes much more sense. Falls more in line with the usual reveals although still a little later I think.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Satoshi & Touko

Glimwood Tangle is Literal Dreamland
Meh, this reveal is just gonna be Sirfetch'd and nothing more I think. I won't be losing sleep due to excitement for this one since I have declared the Affleck leak true until proven false.

Tsukuyomi56

Gesshin Powered

ShadowForce720

Meh, this reveal is just gonna be Sirfetch'd and nothing more I think. I won't be losing sleep due to excitement for this one since I have declared the Affleck leak true until proven false.
Could you imagine if after you say that if besides Sirfetch'd getting revealed on Wednesday they also reveal a Galarian Dunsparce with it's evolution. lol :)

I can't blame game freak for re-using pokeani animation for camp stuff if you have more then 800 pokemon to date