• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
It could be nice but Im hoping for actual new Pokemon lines.. not kanto v.02 :(
Ponyta/Rapidash is very underrated compared to what we usually see and I don't think got anything interesting to it for a long time if ever, so if there's any Kantos that I don't mind getting some attention that line is fine.

Besides, just because Kanto is getting something again doesn't mean there's not gonna be any new pokemon. It's Ponyta of all things, a 'mon that's sorely neglected. I'd have issues if it was more Charizard or any of the other popular first gen stuff. Yes, I hate Kanto Pandering too, but this is far from it for the reason I just said.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
If any Kanto Line has to get a something. It should be Venonat & Venomoth Since they haven't been in a regional dex since Johto. Not to mention how Masuda & Ohmori both expressed their dislike for it in that Game Informer's interview. So those 2 are very neglected + devs hate them

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Ponyta/Rapidash is very underrated compared to what we usually see and I don't think got anything interesting to it for a long time if ever, so if there's any Kantos that I don't mind getting some attention that line is fine.

Besides, just because Kanto is getting something again doesn't mean there's not gonna be any new pokemon. It's Ponyta of all things, a 'mon that's sorely neglected. I'd have issues if it was more Charizard or any of the other popular first gen stuff. Yes, I hate Kanto Pandering too, but this is far from it for the reason I just said.
I dont mind them showing Galarian Ponyta in this “reveal”, as long as they also show new Pokemon, which is what a new gen is actualy about

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
You know, watching this stream makes me wonder if this means we’ll hear random Pokémon sounds in Glimwood Tangle like what was heard on Mahalo Trail in the SuMo demo (can’t recall if it was the same in the actual game). I just remember going to Mahalo Trail in the demo a lot to listen to the Pokémon sounds with the music.

Anyone have a photo of the tail from earlier?
Yep, here ya go.

Ultra Beast Lover

Here's the best one I could find
EGCXzoSW4AEvd6l

It's the same color as the Ponyta's mane so it's probably the Ponyta's
You know, watching this stream makes me wonder if this means we’ll hear random Pokémon sounds in Glimwood Tangle like what was heard on Mahalo Trail in the SuMo demo (can’t recall if it was the same in the actual game). I just remember going to Mahalo Trail in the demo a lot to listen to the Pokémon sounds with the music.

Yep, here ya go.
Thanks you two...hmm so it's the same as the probably Ponyta

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Here's the best one I could find
EGCXzoSW4AEvd6l

It's the same color as the Ponyta's mane so it's probably the Ponyta's
But it’s so low to the ground......?

Oh, another a Phantump, although that cry sounded odd.

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
But, it's too low and small in height to be part of what galloped by, right? I mean, fairy types don't have a very diverse color palette, could be something else.
Not saying this is likely but maybe galarian ponyta is a 3 stage evolution family like zigzagoon but with a baby pokemon as the third entry and galarian rapidash as the final form still.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
But, it's too low and small in height to be part of what galloped by, right? I mean, fairy types don't have a very diverse color palette, could be something else.

But it’s so low to the ground......?

Oh, another a Phantump, although that cry sounded odd.

Is it? I guess so I wasn't paying attention to the height. Good find. Thanks you two.