• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Noy

does anyone have a good example of this new "Ponyta" all I've seen so far is something that resembles this.
263-g.png

Orphalesion

I just noticed something...G.Ponyta kinda looks like it has *two* horns. One on the forehead and one further back in the mane.

A Twonicorn! Simpsons predicted it again!
Or a reference to the Last Unicorn when Mommy Fortuna gave the Unicorn a second, fake horn so that people would recognize it (in that book people had lost the ability to see unicorn horns)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
As the stream is about one minute from ending, the screen shakes. The trees themselves and bushes raise up and off walks a Galarian Avalugg we've been on top of the whole time.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
I just noticed something...G.Ponyta kinda looks like it has *two* horns. One on the forehead and one further back in the mane.
Yeah, that’s what I was sayin’ earlier. To me it looks like it has a little black one and a long white one. Maybe even another white one sticking out from it’s mane further down but it’s really blurry so who knows.

Noy

Ok it does resemble a Ponyta, more so in that clip. The flowing mane easily resembles the ferret Pokemon mane, but the movements do resemble long flowing hair more so than a hairy torso.

Orphalesion

I have the feeling a proper reveal of G.Ponyta will be one/the highlight of the stream, if it happens in the stream at all. In folklore Medieval Unicorns are extremely rare, shy and elusive animals. So it might take a while to get a proper view of one.

Yeah, that’s what I was sayin’ earlier. To me it looks like it has a little black one and a long white one. Maybe even another white one sticking out from it’s mane further down but it’s really blurry so who knows.

Sorry! The thread is moving so quick, it's difficult to keep up ;-)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Can someone post the weird cry? Maybe I can decipher it.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
I have the feeling a proper reveal of G.Ponyta will be one/the highlight of the stream, if it happens in the stream at all. In folklore Medieval Unicorns are extremely rare, shy and elusive animals. So it might take a while to get a proper view of one.

Sorry! The thread is moving so quick, it's difficult to keep up ;-)
No worries! Basically, I agree lol

And it’s nice to have someone else think the same about the horns!

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang