• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang

Ultra Beast Lover

8 hours in, I have succumbed to the will of the Pokemon. Impidimp blocked my view of a Pokemon I wanted to see. They know what we want, Pokemon are smart, of course they know silly Sonia. I will wait for Sonia to pick up the footage... then I must fire her for not finding a Pokemon nest.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
I'm surprised that there haven't been any bird pokémon, new or old. Or any Bug pokémon for that matter.
Same. Perhaps we will see it rain and that’s when the Bugs will come out? I feel like the birds would prefer the open planes of the Wild.

Orphalesion

Same. Perhaps we will see it rain and that’s when the Bugs will come out? I feel like the birds would prefer the open planes of the Wild.

Makes me wonder whether the forest will get brighter during the day, maybe around midday in Japan.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Makes me wonder whether the forest will get brighter during the day, maybe around midday in Japan.
On the website Sonia says the only light in the forest in from the mushrooms, even in the day, so you can’t tell the time.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang

Orphalesion

I really hope the game isn't this empty.

It's supposed to be a wilderness camera. Just like with real life wilderness cameras the bulk of the footage it captures will have nothing going on and with a huge time span like 24 hours it'd also be difficult to create enough content to show Pokemon (new or old) every few minutes.
I'm sure after the event there will be a version that strings all the encounters together.

Frostfall

It's supposed to be a wilderness camera. Just like with real life wilderness cameras the bulk of the footage it captures will have nothing going on and with a huge time span like 24 hours it'd also be difficult to create enough content to show Pokemon (new or old) every few minutes.
I'm sure after the event there will be a version that strings all the encounters together.
True, but I wasn't thinking the pokemon world was as depleted of wildlife as ours. With how it's represented, I expected more activity from a wilderness camera.