• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Biggest takeaway here is that people are finally giving Morelull the love it deserves

Ariki

Fingers crossed it’s a Galarian Ponyta! If it is, there’s going to be some salty fans about the gen 1 pandering heh.

Speaking of which, I wonder if we’ll be able to bring Kantonian Weezing into the game via Home?

axelme

well, in life in many cases we have examples of species that have adapted to living conditions by becoming smaller. its actually a clever thing to do with the ponyta here. they've become smaller to live in the forest. original ponyta could never live here. to big

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
There's going to be a shortened version of this, right?
It’s pretty likely, but is anything a guarantee with this marketing cycle? lol

Edit: who’s cry was that? Man, I wish I could recognize more of these.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I think it was new too.

Cradily17

Not another Gen 1 regional form...
1570229903401.png