• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
That...isn't how a trail cam works.

(For the record, real-life hikers and other such nature-lovers really do put cameras in areas away from human population and leave them there for days at a time as livestreams. This Glimwood Tangle livestream is essentially a virtual counterpart to that. Something I should bring up is that this is a level of activity normal, or even higher than usual, for trail cams, because animal populations usually ARE quite sparsely populated when humans are not involved.)
Huh, I never saw a trail cam before so this is my first time experiencing it. I thought this livestream would be more like those nature shows where the hosts walk through an area searching for animals and narrating their experience.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Woohoo! Much clearer Galarian Ponyta now! Hope Rapidash starts popping out more.

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
I’ve seen people speculate we’ve seen both, But I’ve only seen one. Hoping now that they showed a clear imagine of Ponyta they’ll move on to Rapidash. And maybe if we’ve lucky, a 3rd new evolution!!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Have seen Rapidash at all? I thought it was just Ponyta the whole time.
Only one I was able to clearly see was Ponyta. It's believed Rapidash is there but it hasn't appeared as prominently as Ponyta.

KKS-Lapras

I. want. one. right. now.

A must-addition to my team.

Lol, you know you're opinion of who will be on your full team will chance a dozen times. Still, it is a beaut, I'm just curious, what is it capable of.

Chaser36

Returning Trainer
I've seen some people guessing that the one we're seeing is actually G-Rapidash because it has a horn and the Galarian form is much smaller than Kanto version (indicating that G-Rapidash might have an evolution).

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Lol, you know you're opinion of who will be on your full team will chance a dozen times. Still, it is a beaut, I'm just curious, what is it capable of.

Nope. It'll be a prominent member of my team, same as when Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales and Tsareena were revealed. I just can't pass on it with such an elegant design.

Zachmac

I've seen some people guessing that the one we're seeing is actually G-Rapidash because it has a horn and the Galarian form is much smaller than Kanto version (indicating that G-Rapidash might have an evolution).
I don't know why anyone would think this, it looks way more like Ponyta even with the horn.

And its not like they'd have to shrink Rapidash to give it a new evolution. There's a good handful of Pokemon that don't grow much larger when they evolve.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The eyes were a dead giveaway anyway. They were similar to that of Ponyta's so I can't see why it would be Rapidash all along.

KKS-Lapras

I don't know why anyone would think this, it looks way more like Ponyta even with the horn.

And its not like they'd have to shrink Rapidash to give it a new evolution. There's a good handful of Pokemon that don't grow much larger when they evolve.

I could see a split evolution situation, based on the design. I do agree with Zachmac though, it looks like Ponyta.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
This G-Ponyta will fit to my Altaria team !!!
But well... no sign of Swablu and Alteria yet o_O
Haven't really seen Swablu/Altaria live in wooded areas in the games. Wild ones tend to live in more open spaces.

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
I’m interested in the possible lore on how Ponyta came to be (assuming) fairy in the Galar region. What happened to their fire and why?

Chaser36

Returning Trainer

Not saying that I agree with them. Just something I saw a couple of times here and there

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Probably the Monster Hunter fanboy in me talking, but it kind also looks more like Dragon-type than Fairy due to the colorization. Although, if I were to put a top guess, I'd say it looks like a water-type as it's hair looks like mist and fog.

KKS-Lapras

I’m interested in the possible lore on how Ponyta came to be (assuming) fairy in the Galar region. What happened to their fire and why?

Well, if it lives in the forest, and it's generally moist, dark, etc, and fire could hurt it's surroundings, all those things in combination may have something to do with the Galarian variation.