• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Will be interesting to see what type(s) G-Ponyta and G-Rapidash will be (Fairy-type perhaps?). Not sure at this point if they will retain their Fire typing however.

Zachmac

You know, when I knew from the moment that I heard that the livestream was going to be a 24 hour long "nature camera" that it'd be mostly barren. Filling the entire thing with unique pokemon interactions when most people aren't even going to be able to see the entire thing would be a bit of a waste of effort. It's still a really cute way to reveal a pokemon, though. It's not something I expect them to ever do again but I really like the idea.

On a different note, I went and found a screenshot of Ponyta in Let's Go for a comparison. Kantonian and Galarian Ponyta really do look a lot different when put side by side.
bRnqGr4.jpg

newpokemon04105.jpg
Galarian Ponyta has...
- Much larger eyes.
- Significantly larger ears.
- A flatter nose with a rounder head.
- A significantly larger, fluffier and two-colored mane that seams to hang over its side.
- No more "hair" one the back of its thighs. Instead, it has some around its ankles.

I've always been a fan of Kantonian Ponyta, but I'll admit it, Galarian Ponyta is way cuter. The classic design will always hold a place in my heart however. I just love the idea of a horse with a flaming mane.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
For @Zachmac's post, Galarian Ponyta is supposed to be an actual young pony, whereas Kantonian Ponyta is merely a young horse.

This is because in GSC beta, Ponyta was supposed to have a pre-evo based on a young pony, which is likely the basis of Galarian Ponyta.

This also means Galarian Rapidash will likely based on an adult pony, which are actually just more stockier horses.

Nodame

Misty <3
Ah. I can’t get over how cute Ponyta is. I am now certain we are getting a Rapidash unicorn with wings, maybe even a Galarian evolution of Rapidash. So far Ponyta and Alcremie are 100% confirmed to be on my team. Give me more cuteness please :’) ... and my trainer will have pink hair too. Thank you Gamefreak.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
God i hope there is n alolan person in galar to trade an alolan vulpix. Would love to use both on my team, would be the cutest playthrough ever.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
4 more hours...
Hope we get a direct or something at the end.

This livestrean could usully be used as a torture...

Here's an alternative:

Orphalesion

Wow...so with roughly 3 hours to go it looks like Galarian Ponyta is really the only thing we're getting :p

Well, as I said, if it turns out to be a good form, and the design looks good so far, I won't complain and "catching a unicorn" would be an achievement for a researcher like Sonia. But it is not that much for 24 hours.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I can't believe they did this whole live stream for a single pokemon. Meanwhile Sirfetch'd got a 30 second trailer lol.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Wonder how this is gonna end. is Sonia going to pick it up, is Rotom going to fly, is a Pokemon going to get mad and destroy it
I'd say at some point in the last hour we'll get full, clear views of G. Ponyta and G. Rapidash, possibly with Impidimp on screen. Then, right at the end, we'll get a glimpse of something completely new, like a limb or an ear or something, and the feed will "cut out".