• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
For a day-long livestream, I expected more. Not necessarily for Galarian forms or Pokémon, but a few could be done to flesh it out:
  • More Pokémon could've been shown apart from the 5 we've already seen.
  • A Trainer lost in the woods with his/her partner Pokémon.
  • A bug-type evolving on-screen and flying off.
  • A Pokémon, like Impidimp, noticing the camera and hitting it, so it changes direction and starts to show a different section of area.
  • A sight of a legendary.
  • Team Yell members on a secret mission.
  • All in all, more interactive and lively environment without revealing much of Galar Dex.

JW1004

I think the idea was cool, but the execution of it is way too minimal, I agree with WhiteBlair.
An other thing they could have done, could have been an interactive experience.At the end of the day Pokémon is fiction, they easily could have pretended there to be live functioning camera's and once in a while go back to Sonia who talks abotu what we see in a small corner of the live stream. Especially for a franchise that is so global, you want every timezone to be able to partipate and possibly see something new.
I am all for new exciting ways for Pokémon to be revealed but the potential was greater than what is happening now.

I am ready for the official reveal and more info on G-Ponyta and Impidimp on the official website

Ultra Beast Lover

I wish the Pokemon would do some more cute things like nap for a couple minutes in the clearing

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Hey, I’m back and I’ve finally caught up with everything lol. G-Ponyta is super cute! Assuming it’s strong, I’d love to have it on my team, though I was planning on Alcremie already :thinking emoji: hm.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Hey, I’m back and I’ve finally caught up with everything lol. G-Ponyta is super cute! Assuming it’s strong, I’d love to have it on my team, though I was planning on Alcremie already :thinking emoji: hm.

Only one solution, no other choice. Time to go full on fairy squad rolling through Galar.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
As much as I adore Galarian Ponyta, a 24 hour long reveal for one pokemon was an awful Idea.
I went in expecting at minimum 4 new pokemon, They should've clearly stated they were trying to capture footage of one elusive pokemon.
They didnt even show a new Pokemon ( we already saw Imdimo in the demo). I loved Galarian Ponyta but cmon? Their 2 last reveals were about only kanto Pokemon. What about actual new Galar pokemon? Also, This along with the Afflek leak shows that again 99 % of the Galarian forms are from Kanto so far. It really make me sad.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Only one solution, no other choice. Time to go full on fairy squad rolling through Galar.
I was trying to avoid that XD
It makes sense that it’s hard for me though, Fairy is my favorite type lol

_skiploom_

They didnt even show a new Pokemon ( we already saw Imdimo in the demo). I loved Galarian Ponyta but cmon? Their 2 last reveals were about only kanto Pokemon. What about actual new Galar pokemon? Also, This along with the Afflek leak shows that again 99 % of the Galarian forms are from Kanto so far. It really make me sad.

I mean that statistic is completely incorrect based on current information.