• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

DSDark

Breeder
It didn't. I have the blue and red joycons model. Got it new and it didn't come with one.

Thank you need to return your switch because it's missing an important part

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I think that a switch dock on it's own is about £80, though there are some third party ones for about £30, though those £30 ones are just adapters really, but they work well enough and are smaller for transport. I think the USD price would probably be in a similar range.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
How is that possible? There’s no version of the original Switch that shipped new without a dock.
It is. And I wasn't talking about the large dock by the way. I was talking about the tabletop one, so I can play in tabletop mode.

@DSDark

My Switch came with the large dock, just not the tabletop one.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
It is. And I wasn't talking about the large dock by the way. I was talking about the tabletop one.

@DSDark

My Switch came with the large dock, just not the tabletop one.

Table top mode doesn't use a dock just the kickstand?

I don't think nintendo makes the smaller travel docks, only third parties do.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Table top mode doesn't use a dock just the kickstand?

I don't think nintendo makes the smaller travel docks, only third parties do.
Ah. I mean the small stand, not the kickstand.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Ah, One of these ?

11420063-1664623206410677.jpg

11420063-1774623206382075.jpg

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I just looked it up and it doesn't seem to cost that much in US dollars so, I don't think it would cost that much in Euros either. So it shouldn't be to hard for you to get if you really want one.
Yea, but it's not something I need at this point, given that I have a WiiU one.

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Ah, One of these ?

11420063-1664623206410677.jpg

11420063-1774623206382075.jpg
It's funny...I own one of these but I seldomly use it. I prefer to play handheld mode all the time. I think I've only played on the TV once or twice lol

Last edited:

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
Finally got my switch today! I wish they made the Zacian and Zamazenta edition in the regular version of the Switch. That design is so cool! Love the silver with magenta and cyan buttons. There wasn't very many exciting options for the regular one. Just a basic all black one, and one with red and blue controllers, so I settled for the all black. I figured if I'm going to spend 200, I may as well spend 300 lol. Also assuming the new few main series games are on Switch, I'm sure I'll get my moneys worth. Should be cool playing Pokemon on the TV for the first time!

Snickeridoo

Finally got my switch today! I wish they made the Zacian and Zamazenta edition in the regular version of the Switch. That design is so cool! Love the silver with magenta and cyan buttons. There wasn't very many exciting options for the regular one. Just a basic all black one, and one with red and blue controllers, so I settled for the all black. I figured if I'm going to spend 200, I may as well spend 300 lol. Also assuming the new few main series games are on Switch, I'm sure I'll get my moneys worth. Should be cool playing Pokemon on the TV for the first time!

Welcome to the Switch family! :D
Plenty of incredible games out already if you can afford any before Pokémon comes out. You'll definitely get your money's worth by just getting BotW alone!
Anyway, that's a discussion for a whole different thread. :D

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Can we go back on topic please? Or at least about something related to Pokémon Sword and Shield?

Why are you talking back to a mod? Who even are you? This is your only post on this entire forum. You had no right to say this to a mod

Nice! I got my Pikachu and Eevee Switch last year. Guess it was the only opportunity (for now) for us Pokémon fans to get a Pokémon themed regular Switch since this latest Pokémon themed one is just a Switch Lite.

Zanteshi

Why are you talking back to a mod? Who even are you? This is your only post on this entire forum. You had no right to say this to a mod

Wait, so because you posted 1,822 messages, you're telling me that you have more rights than me now?
And who I am doesn't matter, I just don't like off-topic discussions, especially if a mod is involved in such conversation.

Can we go back to an actual discussion about Pokémon now?

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
Wait, so because you posted 1,822 messages, you're telling me that you have more rights than me now?
And who I am doesn't matter, I just don't like off-topic discussions, especially if a mod is involved in such conversation.

This is a general discussion. Maybe it's veered a bit here and there but it's not like anyone's talking about anything wildly off topic of Pokemon/Sword & Shield. Maybe try starting a new discussion point rather than just telling people to get back on topic.

Last edited:

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master

There will always be offshoot discussions that happen during moments of low news. There is nothing wrong with that. Nothing was missed or drowned out because of what they talked about.