• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I lost to the fairy gym once because I got the questions all wrong and was powered down. Then I reset and got the questions all right and won

I hated the questions i mane the troll with the what is my favorite color was stupid.I still won though after getting them all wrong lol :)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
The fossil revival expert's name is Cara Liss? Nice subtly GameFreak.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I'll shorten my thoughts on some characters: Hop needs to shut up about how I landed a supereffective move, Marnie had some potential wasted, and Bede suddenly being a gym leader after his absence in Hammerlocke all because...he wore purple clothing (while lost I guess) was dumb.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Getting chased by Liepards is insane. They're too fricking fast.
I got chased by one in the wild area and in one of the routes and I swear I had to turbo boost to even somewhat get the F away from the thing (Ya gotta love being bumrushed down narrow paths). Who made it so that you can't outrun some Pokemon on foot? Needing to turbo-boost at that. Some species are literally faster than you to where you NEED a bike to get away. Sneasel too, you need a bike to run from that thing.
Some of these guys.. they are out for blood I stg.

I mean, I ain't complaining! It makes sense for some to be faster than a human but do they gotta give a heart attack like that tho?
Bewear chasing you... I can hear the EEEEEEEEE.

And then there's those that literally pop up under your feet (STEELIX) so it's an unavoidable case of "GOTCHA B-"

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Do any of the Gym Leaders in Sword use Pokemon exclusive to Shield? Because the Ice Gym in Shield uses Galarian Darmanitan and that's exclusive to Sword apparently?

Getting chased by Liepards is insane. They're too fricking fast.
I got chased by one in the wild area and in one of the routes and I swear I had to turbo boost to even somewhat get the F away from the thing (Ya gotta love being bumrushed down narrow paths). Who made it so that you can't outrun some Pokemon on foot? Needing to turbo-boost at that. Some species are literally faster than you to where you NEED a bike to get away. Sneasel too, you need a bike to run from that thing.
Some of these guys.. they are out for blood I stg.

I mean, I ain't complaining! It makes sense for some to be faster than a human but do they gotta give a heart attack like that tho?
Bewear chasing you... I can hear the EEEEEEEEE.

And then there's those that literally pop up under your feet (STEELIX) so it's an unavoidable case of "GOTCHA B-"

I outrun Sneasel on foot all the time? They only chase you for a few feet.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Where do you get the fossils?I just finished the final gym and can't seem to find where they are.
The Digging Duo guys in the Wild Area dig them up occasionally. I think there's also a few just scattered around Route 5.

Oh, and I lost to the Ice Gym the first time because it was down to my Cinderace vs. her Lapras.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Do any of the Gym Leaders in Sword use Pokemon exclusive to Shield? Because the Ice Gym in Shield uses Galarian Darmanitan and that's exclusive to Sword apparently?

I outrun Sneasel on foot all the time? They only chase you for a few feet.
Yeet the Sword exclusive gym leader does.

Rapiido

5 Star Raids in a nutshell:

"Oh look the partners it gave me to battle a Charizard are an Eevee a Togepi and a Wobbuffet..... alright well at least its barriers are down- oh nope theyre back immediately. Ok well at least i havent taken damage- well the 3 garbage Pokemon died 4 times so I lose. *internal screaming*"

Why do I keep going back thinking something different will happen

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
5 Star Raids in a nutshell:

"Oh look the partners it gave me to battle a Charizard are an Eevee a Togepi and a Wobbuffet..... alright well at least its barriers are down- oh nope theyre back immediately. Ok well at least i havent taken damage- well the 3 garbage Pokemon died 4 times so I lose. *internal screaming*"

Why do I keep going back thinking something different will happen
At least Togepi can kinda be useful with Life Dew support. Doing a Raid with an NPC using a Magikarp is insulting.

Rapiido

At least Togepi can kinda be useful with Life Dew support. Doing a Raid with an NPC using a Magikarp is insulting.

I don't understand why the NPC partners dont scale with your progress??? Like every single raid after you beat the game is a 5 star why don't I have Tyranitar and Hydreigon helping instead of Clefairy?

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I know I haven't got my hands on the game yet, but I am glad that they got rid of the 6 Magikarp guy, what a waste of time that guy was.