• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Marzbar

I thought it normally recovers 1/7th max hp? I calculated mine and that's what it came out to for my Appletun. I actually mentioned this in the Recent Discovery page awhile back since the first thing I went hunting for was Applin lol.
It’s only 1/16th normally! Says on bulbapedia etc. Apple Pie Dragon gets double :)

DannyDark

I love getting Pokemon from Japan! They are legit experts of the game! First got a Lv 1 Charmander with some upped stats then just now got a level 1 Ponyta! I don't know, I just rather raise Pokes from Lv 1 instead of Lv 5 and over. I always think they would be more powerful if raised from the start instead of level 30 or something. Am i wrong?

They're more powerful in that, all else being the same, a Pokemon caught level 30 would have no EVs, whereas a Pokemon leveled through battles from level 5 to 30 would gain some EVs from them and as such would gain some stats.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Found a den for Gigantamax Centiskorch, but it's 5-star. With the help of someone using Eternatus, we were able to take it down...and yet it broke out of my Net Ball without even one shake. This feels so unfair...they give me this chance and then deny me.
I feel a lot of people complain about things not being fair simply because they want things to be as effortless as possible and can't fathom actually working their backs to get something done in those games. But Gigantamax being able to flee balls is definitely a fair complaint. The things are already as hard as possible to find, hard to take down on 5* (specially if you are playing offline) and in the end all can be for nothing?
The effort of finding the thing and beating it into submission was made and successfully done, the game refusing the reward because whatever "too bad ball failed" is bs.

Bus

It’s only 1/16th normally! Says on bulbapedia etc. Apple Pie Dragon gets double :)
Ohhh...I thought it was 1/6th... then, yeah, can confirm it boosts his HP gain from that lol.

Marzbar

I feel a lot of people complain about things not being fair simply because they want things to be as effortless as possible and can't fathom actually working their backs to get something done in those games. But Gigantamax being able to flee balls is definitely a fair complaint. The things are already as hard as possible to find, hard to take down on 5* (specially if you are playing offline) and in the end all can be for nothing?
The effort of finding the thing and beating it into submission was made and successfully done, the game refusing the reward because whatever "too bad ball failed" is bs.
I’ve had Gigantamax Centiskorch AND Gigantamax Drednaw escape on me straight away :(

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I think this might be the first gen since gen 4, where my team(s) consist entirely of new 'mons
* denotes shiny form preferred
- Sword:
Inteleon (00 Lizard)
Corviknight (Nevermore)
Flapple (Dr Tart)
Coalossal (Fossil Fuel)
Sirfetch'd (Artorigus)
Runerigus (Yu Pagoda)

- Shield
Cinderace (Kagari)
Drednaw (Koopa)
Toxtricity (Punk Rocker)
Dragapult (Shiranui)
Hatterene (Vanessa)*
Sandaconda (Darude)
I feel that it's a good thing, and ngl I was tempted to use Goodra in Shield as I originally wanted to and have Grimmsnarl as a team member in that regard.

Last edited:

DannyDark

Well I've found something difficult.. baring in mind I haven't been able to get more than 1 person join so that's affected difficulty also... a 5-start Gyarados Raid. It can set up two dragon dances and then attack with Max Geyser or Airstream.

Ultra Beast Lover

Are there any NPCs who imply you're from a certain town, like how in Colosseum there are NPCs in Pyrite who essentially say, "Oh, you're from around here."

Xuxuba

Am i the only one who hated the selection of water pokémon?

There are so many water pokémon that i like and yet there isn't a single one of them in these games that i wanted on my team.

I mean, why didn't they cut the ones that are very similar? Do we really need 4 crustaceans, 3 seaguls, 3 whales and a bunch of ugly fishes?

DeadshotRogue

FC: SW-7265-0099-3706
Am i the only one who hated the selection of water pokémon?

There are so many water pokémon that i like and yet there isn't a single one of them in these games that i wanted on my team.

I mean, why didn't they cut the ones that are very similar? Do we really need 4 crustaceans, 3 seaguls, 3 whales and a bunch of ugly fishes?
Dracovish is nice though. Strongest water attack in the game.