• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Even though I've already caught all of the Pikachu family so probably won't do too much of this event, it's great that Alolan Raichu is being made available for those who don't have the Expansion Pass and/or want one in a different type of Poke Ball. It's also absolutely adorable that they included Mimikyu as part of the Pikachu family for this, even if the 1% spawn rate means I definitely won't find one. Also it's a shame there's no PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Even though I've already caught all of the Pikachu family so probably won't do too much of this event, it's great that Alolan Raichu is being made available for those who don't have the Expansion Pass and/or want one in a different type of Poke Ball. It's also absolutely adorable that they included Mimikyu as part of the Pikachu family for this, even if the 1% spawn rate means I definitely won't find one. Also it's a shame there's no PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Oh neat, Mimikyu is part of this one? I hadn't checked yet.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don't really think I'll add anything to my team, but I'll still take part since I'm trying to farm for Watts & Armorite Ore (to get even more Watts :p )

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I don't really think I'll add anything to my team, but I'll still take part since I'm trying to farm for Watts & Armorite Ore (to get even more Watts :p )
Same. Digging Pa is awesome. Digging Ma is horrible. Her shovel broke right away. >_>

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Same. Digging Pa is awesome. Digging Ma is horrible. Her shovel broke right away. >_>
Seriously! Plus I only ever found Digging Ma once during my entire playthrough of the DLC, so I don't even bother looking for her.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Seriously! Plus I only ever found Digging Ma once during my entire playthrough of the DLC, so I don't even bother looking for her.
Ah. I've run into her a handful of times. Avoiding on letting her dig, ever again. She needs to find a new hobby lol.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I'm digging into this Pikachu event right now. My goal is to find Alola Raichu and catch it in a Love Ball.

If I wanna find the Shiny Pikachu, is it only in purple beams?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah. Just picked up that Amoongus. Super cool. It's all trained up and everything. Just slapped some leveling candy on it and threw it in the battle ready box.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m in the middle of a Cursola Raid & the host’s shiny Tyranitar is nicknamed Machamps.com. Does this mean the Cursola is hacked or is it safe to catch ?

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Most people use the hacked Pokemon while not hacking themselves. So I would just say yes.
Thanks, though unfortunately the Cursola got away -_-