• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
It's like overly realistic.

Just like Greninja's really icky look.
I would have been fine with Greninja if it didn’t look so slimy. Psyduck sort of bothered me because I thought its feathers looked far to much like fur. Squirtle looked like it was made out of modeling clay which isn’t a good thing, Snorlax is too furry (would have been better with shorter hair like a tabby cat), Aipom is straight up nightmare fuel, Loudred looks really off like it’s stoned or something, and Ludicolo is way too furry looking. All the others were either not quite what I had imagined but are still acceptable or had a pretty good design that doesn’t need any improvement.

NeedsAName

It's like overly realistic.

Just like Greninja's really icky look.

I would have been fine with Greninja if it didn’t look so slimy. Psyduck sort of bothered me because I thought its feathers looked far to much like fur. Squirtle looked like it was made out of modeling clay which isn’t a good thing, Snorlax is too furry (would have been better with shorter hair like a tabby cat), Aipom is straight up nightmare fuel, Loudred looks really off like it’s stoned or something, and Ludicolo is way too furry looking. All the others were either not quite what I had imagined but are still acceptable or had a pretty good design that doesn’t need any improvement.
Again, I'm just really not getting what problem most people had with one or more of the designs in that movie. Aipom was a little weird but the designs worked so well.

Teravolt

The Scientific Evaluator
That Mr. Mime design was amazing. I don't get why so many people were offput by it?
IT’S SCARY
Everything from Detective Pikachu is legitimate nightmare fuel, and you can’t change my mind.