• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Have there been any Diamond Dust days in the Switch games? I did a Google search and only found info up to Gen 7.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Did anyone else miss out on the codes for Shiny Zacian and Zamacenta? This slipped by me completely.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Did anyone else miss out on the codes for Shiny Zacian and Zamacenta? This slipped by me completely.
I think I still have one of each code. If you’re interested, DM me and I can get them to you when I get home from Christmas holiay.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
First playthrough of Shield done (I'm at the post-game save). Quite an intriguing game, with an exhaustive Pokedex. And apparently, there's more stuff to do. Crown Tundra's waiting.
Inteleon, Orbeetle, Boltund, Runerigus, Galarian Weezing and Galarian Darmanitan (Zen) survived the game. It's a good thing that my teams will feature Bug types in future runs. Dynamax battles are hard, but one thing I hated was the level difference mechanic for catching. Still, happy to have spent the money.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I can understand all of the other pokémon features in the New Year event, but why Sudowoodo?

Vindicated30.6

I can understand all of the other pokémon features in the New Year event, but why Sudowoodo?
I asked the same question. I'm still catching one and naming it Groot.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Vindicated30.6

Hoping we get a Max raid event this weekend. Otherwise I'm going to keep on pushing through story mode in BD and binge the new set of Master Journeys episodes on Netflix. They often have several things going on at the same time, like Go Community Day, Max Raid, etc., all on the same weekend, and Bulbasaur throwback day is this weekend in Go. I know we had one of the generation's starters in raids a while back. A raid event with the PLA starters would be pretty awesome.

Vindicated30.6

Chinese New Is coming up and looking at the list of past Max Raid events that's usually when one is held. We're going into Year of the Tiger, and I would love the return of Zeraora to Max Raids! I missed the last time it was available and it's one of only two Mythicals I don't have. Wishful thinking? Better ideas for Year of the Tiger Max Raids?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Chinese New Is coming up and looking at the list of past Max Raid events that's usually when one is held. We're going into Year of the Tiger, and I would love the return of Zeraora to Max Raids! I missed the last time it was available and it's one of only two Mythicals I don't have. Wishful thinking? Better ideas for Year of the Tiger Max Raids?
Incineroar & Arcanine would probably be the most likely. Raikou and Landorus would also fit but I doubt they’ll put Legendaries there

Vindicated30.6

Incineroar & Arcanine would probably be the most likely. Raikou and Landorus would also fit but I doubt they’ll put Legendaries there
Isn't ArCANINE a dog? Raikou or Incineroar would be cool, especially if they increase shiny odds. I haven't seen a shiny Raikou since the days of the HGSS GameStop events. They've done legendaries before, so it's not out of the question. Luxray is also a possibility...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Isn't ArCANINE a dog? Raikou or Incineroar would be cool, especially if they increase shiny odds. I haven't seen a shiny Raikou since the days of the HGSS GameStop events. They've done legendaries before, so it's not out of the question. Luxray is also a possibility...
Yes but the color scheme is definitely reminiscent of a tiger. They haven’t done any Max Raid legendaries that you can catch (Zeraora and Mewtwo were uncatchable). Luxray could work if they want to say lynxes are close enough to tigers

Vindicated30.6

Yes but the color scheme is definitely reminiscent of a tiger. They haven’t done any Max Raid legendaries that you can catch (Zeraora and Mewtwo were uncatchable). Luxray could work if they want to say lynxes are close enough to tigers
Pokemon Go is doing Litleo for their Chinese New Year event. At least they got the cat part right. At that rate they could throw Purrloin and Perrserker in there. At least those are already in Galar. I got a shiny Purrloin in White 2 back in the day but I would take another.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Just as I predicted, Sword & Shield has officially outsold Gold & Silver! :D

At 23.9 million copies (as of December 31, 2021), SWSH surpassed Gold & Silver by just 200,000 copies.

Pokemon Power

Just as I predicted, Sword & Shield has officially outsold Gold & Silver! :D

At 23.9 million copies (as of December 31, 2021), SWSH surpassed Gold & Silver by just 200,000 copies.
Do you think it's possible that Sword and Shield will beat the original Red and Blue as the best-selling mainline Pokemon games of all time?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Do you think it's possible that Sword and Shield will beat the original Red and Blue as the best-selling mainline Pokemon games of all time?

Nah, that would require selling another six million, and SWSH's current rate has it selling only 1 million every quarter at the most, on a decreasing scale. The only reason it sold 1.24 million copies last quarter is because it was the holiday season.

I think the game's gonna cap at 25 million.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Finally got around to playing this

Story's garbage, the fights are spectacular, the visuals are gorgeous, Piers and Peony are the best characters, and the Dynamax Adventures Max Raid AI can go [expletives out the wazoo] itself

Good for what it was, not the best the series has to offer, and I'm glad Legends Arceus improved on every single aspect of the Wild Area - namely in removing invisible walls so you can actually traverse the world without having to take long slow circuitous routes to get to where you want to go