• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I LOVE the design of the bug, it looks almost bored, or even melancholy. Bug/Dragon would be a fun new dual-type I’ve always wanted, too.

Of course, if this is real, based on the location and the level of your Pokémon (21), it may be obtainable earlier in the game, which would be so awesome.

Hopefully this is legit!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
How do you guys feel about the leaked new dragon/bug pokemon? I think it's kinda ugly but others seem to like it...hopefully it will evolve into something better. Here it is for those who did not catch it yet
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1552070697886.webm
Looks like it will evolve into something similar to this Dragonfly enemy from Pikmin 3. Anyone find it too obvious that the body will be it's "head" in later evolutions? Cause I honestly can't imagine how else it can evolve unless it only has one stage.

latest

Creyk

Please forgive me for saying this, since I am sure its gonna tick off a few people (because sadly everyone gets offended for every minor detail nowadays), but I am kind of hoping they reclassify the UBs into their own separate category away from the Legendaries this generation. The reason being, because they are programmed as Legendaries in Sun & Moon and Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon's data files but during the Year of Legendaries they said they weren't Legendaries, I want to see some kind of common ground to hopefully end, or at least tone down the ancient debate for good

As long as you can't breed UB's, they are a special hard to replicate category...but I think they will only be available in these games if you transfer them from pokémon bank

Nodame

Misty <3
Looks like it will evolve into something similar to this Dragonfly enemy from Pikmin 3. Anyone find it too obvious that the body will be it's "head" in later evolutions? Cause I honestly can't imagine how else it can evolve unless it only has one stage.

latest
This looks way cuter than what we might get lol

How likely you think Pokemon will be following us? I know it's unlikely giving the trailer. But nothing is impossible, right? :<

Orphalesion

On the leak:
I seem to recall that there were video fakes during the Sun/Moon pre-release?

That being said, I kind of like the bug. It does look kinda like Cutiefly, but that could work out in making them opposites of one another, one a Fairy/Bug type, the other a Dragon/Bug type.

Theorymon

Shadow Tagist
I'm pretty skeptical of mr peanutbug here, mostly because it seems to lack the shading you associate with what we've seen from the trailer. If it's real, my guess is its some sort of in dev photo of sorts?

Regardless... hmmm... lets say its real: it becoming a Bug / Dragon with Tinted lens would be interesting, since it'd have perfect coverage with its STABs that way.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I remember Tapu Koko and almost seven Pokémon including Bruxish and Cutiefly were released by Russian YT, before the actual trailer dropped out. So, I don't dismiss the case.

The design looks well done. I would gladly accept it to the new roster.

Grey Wind

I think it's fake, it's pretty convincing but we've definitely seen stuff like this before and the shading looks kind of weird to me. I also don't understand the context - if this is from a promo trailer then why is it just an idle portion of a battle? I also don't think we'd be getting another trailer so soon, but I guess we can't really say that for sure.

Please forgive me for saying this, since I am sure its gonna tick off a few people (because sadly everyone gets offended for every minor detail nowadays), but I am kind of hoping they reclassify the UBs into their own separate category away from the Legendaries this generation. The reason being, because they are programmed as Legendaries in Sun & Moon and Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon's data files but during the Year of Legendaries they said they weren't Legendaries, I want to see some kind of common ground to hopefully end, or at least tone down the ancient debate for good
All they're really designated as in-game is special Pokemon, the word legendary is never used to describe them. The data files don't really matter because we're not supposed to see them.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
You’re really exaggerating on people being “offended” about the categorization of Pokèmon....

They serve the same purpose as Legemds but they won’t outright call them that so there’s something special going for them. I’d take the word of the developers over an international branch’s but that’s just me

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Can someone please post the bug as a picture? Link doesn’t work for me. It could be real.

Edit: saw a video on it. Looks cool. Reminds me of a fulgorid or tree hopper bug.

Heard about a 52 new Pokémon rumor. If it’s real, some seem cool, like the warbler and stink bug. Hoping we’ll get 80-90 though. Don’t think the 52 new ones is that real though. Feel like some parts of it could be though, like the warbler (would be a nice bird).

Last edited:

Ultra Beast Lover

I'm about to suggest something weird, insane, and maybe a little dumb. In X and Y an npc tells the story of Yveltal/Xerneas and the war, they then state that one of the two went to sleep in a forest and I think a mountain for Yveltal in Y. The npc in the same house comments on Team Flare then says that a few years ago a different group was also looking for the legendaries. It's been a few years since I played X but I don't recall anyone saying where Team Flare exactly got Yveltal/Xerneas and no one mentions a strange tree or big cocoon being in Kalos. We know Galar has a huge, dark forest in it to. Well what if Gamefreak actually planned really far ahead? We know they had plans for Sun and Moon during Gen 6, maybe they planned for there to be two regions after Kalos but said, "The 3DS can't handle so much power, let's focus on Sun and Moon and put Sword and Shield on the Switch." I know it sounds insane but it's a fun thought.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I'm about to suggest something weird, insane, and maybe a little dumb. In X and Y an npc tells the story of Yveltal/Xerneas and the war, they then state that one of the two went to sleep in a forest and I think a mountain for Yveltal in Y. The npc in the same house comments on Team Flare then says that a few years ago a different group was also looking for the legendaries. It's been a few years since I played X but I don't recall anyone saying where Team Flare exactly got Yveltal/Xerneas and no one mentions a strange tree or big cocoon being in Kalos. We know Galar has a huge, dark forest in it to. Well what if Gamefreak actually planned really far ahead? We know they had plans for Sun and Moon during Gen 6, maybe they planned for there to be two regions after Kalos but said, "The 3DS can't handle so much power, let's focus on Sun and Moon and put Sword and Shield on the Switch." I know it sounds insane but it's a fun thought.
Oh right.... I wonder if that "other group" was just made up or they had real plans for them

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
How do you guys feel about the leaked new dragon/bug pokemon? I think it's kinda ugly but others seem to like it...hopefully it will evolve into something better. Here it is for those who did not catch it yet
http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1552070697886.webm

Love the design and I hope it is real! Dragon/Bug is awesome!

BUT one of the things that makes me doubt it is that its head looks exactly like a Qwilfish turned around. Its nose being the tail, the split in half color, the spikes. That worries me.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Where’s this bug people are speaking of? I can’t access the link!