• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

DSDark

Breeder
So no news on SwSh in CoroCoro at all?
Kind of odd.

Wasn't it mentioned in the last month's issue that we would get some new info on the games.

Took less then 5 minutes to check the archived news from April. There was no indicator that this month's coro coro would have news.

The main reason people thought there would be was because of how the information cycle went for both XY and SM. We started getting news for both more frequently starting in May

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
It's now about a 100 percent guarantee that there is no news for the month of May. Three garbage months in a row...

...actually, although I am a bit disappointed, a part of me didn't want to hear more news just yet.

Pokemon Power

It's now about a 100 percent guarantee that there is no news for the month of May. Three garbage months in a row...

...actually, although I am a bit disappointed, a part of me didn't want to hear more news just yet.
Wait until E3. As I mentioned earlier, I think Nintendo's planning to have Sword and Shield be the main focus this year.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer

Eh, the lack of CoroCoro info doesn’t automatically mean we won’t get anything this month. It’s possible GF will give us news later in the month and just didn’t want CoroCoro spoiling it ahead of time.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Eh, the lack of CoroCoro info doesn’t automatically mean we won’t get anything this month. It’s possible GF will give us news later in the month and just didn’t want CoroCoro spoiling it ahead of time.
Yeah. CoroCoro isn't the end all be all when it comes to news. GF can release a trailer anytime they want.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Releasing very little information leading up to E3 could be a smart decision if they drop a lot of info at E3, as it builds up hype.

Also, it was confirmed in CoroCoro that Armoured Mewtwo will be exclusive to the movie. That doesn't outright disprove Armoured Evolution but it is one nail in its coffin.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Releasing very little information leading up to E3 could be a smart decision if they drop a lot of info at E3, as it builds up hype.

Also, it was confirmed in CoroCoro that Armoured Mewtwo will be exclusive to the movie. That doesn't outright disprove Armoured Evolution but it is one nail in its coffin.
The Spirit Armor rumor did die however, thank god.

Ultra Beast Lover

I ALMOST want to say that the forest is where N was found by Ghetsis, it seems far fetched but this recent Generation kind of implied that Cyrus may have lived in the Old Chateau so maybe they'll imply that N used to live in Galar. Or maybe we'll get something on another previous character. Anything's fine as long as we get some hint that might connect to someone else.

Rio!

Composer
Nice. Been thinking of going with Sword Version, but I'm waiting to hear about the game exclusives first.
Same here], it really just takes them showing a couple exclusives for me to make my decision. xD
Then too it might take a little more given I don't plan on going with both games unless there's a nice discount (which probably won't happen).

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
To answer the question from earlier, it's been a tradition of mine to get the "second" game of each set, so I'll be getting Shield regardless of the design of the legendaries and the version exclusives.

I suspect more people are going to get Sword anyway.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Wouldn't it be funny if the Sword legendary is a defensive one! How odd, picking the one you thought would be more in Attack when it's the opposite!

...I swear if Game Freak decides to mess with us like that. Lol. At least they made it make sense for BW with the yin/yang theme. I don’t see what could possibly result in the mascots being switched this time around.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I’m seeing a lot of stores (GameStop and Amazon specifically) listing the release date as December 31, 2019. Is this just a placeholder date?