• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

amoebo

amoeboVGC
people_professor.jpg

Think you can see Corviknight's pre-evo on the Professors cane. Fits the design of a crow/raven and has the armor-style design on its head.

DSDark

Breeder
people_professor.jpg

Think you can see Corviknight's pre-evo on the Professors cane. Fits the design of a crow/raven and has the armor-style design on its head.

Croviknight is definitely the Bewear of this gen. The second stage revealed first, pre-evolution second

DSDark

Breeder
So I haven't seen discussion one this but there are a few pictures from the japanese site that aren't on the america site

77.jpg

one of which shows the experience screen and sobble's stats when leveling up from 5 to 6

So it looks like sobble has good hp, and sp. atk. Attack and Speed seem about the same and def and sp. def aren't that great.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
So I haven't seen discussion one this but there are a few pictures from the japanese site that aren't on the america site

77.jpg

one of which shows the experience screen and sobble's stats when leveling up from 5 to 6

So it looks like sobble has good hp, and sp. atk. Attack and Speed seem about the same and def and sp. def aren't that great.

You know, after Rowlet having 23 HP at Level 5, only for Decidueye to have base 70 in final form is sort of a confirmation that they're not accurate all the way through, and might be subject to change.

I do like seeing that 13 Sp. ATK regardless, though.

DSDark

Breeder
You know, after Rowlet having 23 HP at Level 5, only for Decidueye to have base 70 in final form is sort of a confirmation that they're not accurate all the way through, and might be subject to change.

I do like seeing that 13 Sp. ATK regardless, though.

That is very promising to say the least. However the high atk compared to the speed is disappointing. Could end up being mixed. Anyone able to calculator sobbles base stats?

Grey Wind

That is very promising to say the least. However the high atk compared to the speed is disappointing. Could end up being mixed. Anyone able to calculator sobbles base stats?
You won't be able to get anything concrete from those pictures. It's a base starter so even if we did have it's exact stats it probably won't mean much anyway - Litten was the fastest of the Alolan starters but Incineroar ended up having a lower speed stat than it.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Can't calc its exact base stats at that low a level unfortunately. We can get a range, but it would be quite a wide range, and we don't know what its IVs were and if it had any EVs (although its safe to assume its IVs were probably random and it probably had no EVs).

DSDark

Breeder
I definitely saw Sobble being the most defensive of the three starters, at least having high Special Defense.

Oh well, that may very well change upon evolution for all I know.

However sobble not having have good defenses makes sense with its timid nature. It just cries instead of actually defending

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Another thing that simply relieves me after gen 7 is that the playable characters actually emote this time. The main characters are a ton more expressive during the battles, which gives me hope that they won’t have a dead inside smile through every cutscene. While not a huge deal, it was really distracting seeing Necrozma fight and beat Solgaleo/Lunala, all of the cast look horrified, and our character grinning like always.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Still can't believe that Zacain is a nod to freaking dark souls of all things.
I'm curious, how is it a nod to it? Is it a character, a boss?