• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
They also showcased Wingull for the regional dex, more should come from the demo.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
You can't use the Pokeball as the controller like how you could have in Let's Go, what a waste of money and plastic that idea was.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Did people think we WEREN'T going to get news? What? Pokemon ALWAYS has some sort of thing revealed during E3. Maybe it isn't the biggest thing in the world, but something is better than nothing. I don't think it's a coincidence we got news right before E3. They're going to show something guys.

Um, they technically revealed nothing lol

Just another gym leader and that the Pokeball plus is compatible but NOT as a controller, it's nice that the overpriced controller is still useful but... I wish it functioned as a controller, I don't really care for the whole 'take your Pokemon outside thing'.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
So why Nessa look like an Octoling? lol

Nah, but for real. I like her. She looks dope. I hope she's got a bomb personality. Can't wait to see the gameplay!

Ducolamia

SAYYYY WHAT???
Um, they technically revealed nothing lol

Just another gym leader and that the Pokeball plus is compatible but NOT as a controller, it's nice that the overpriced controller is still useful but... I wish it functioned as a controller, I don't really care for the whole 'take your Pokemon outside thing'.

We still haven't heard about the demo yet and we still got a gym leader. I wouldn't call that nothing. We still have stuff to look forawrd too. I wouldn't call it just nothing.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Welp EXP share works just like in the past games

We still haven't heard about the demo yet and we still got a gym leader. I wouldn't call that nothing. We still have stuff to look forawrd too. I wouldn't call it just nothing.

lol, it literally is nothing.
A new Pokemon would be something

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
lol, it literally is nothing.
A new Pokemon would be something

It litterally IS something. Not much, and not what you want. But it is something.

And at the very least it adds to the credability of that one leak.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Currently confirmed Pokémon are:
Ludicolo, Togekiss, Arcanine, Metapod, Goldeen, Machoke, Machamp, Eevee(re-confirmed), Galvantula, Haunter, Metapod, Wingull, Bunnelby, Diggersby.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Dynamaxed Pokémon does not transfer to all players. Only the one that catches them. Others get lesser rewards instead.

Edit: Pokémon HOME does not transfer Pokémon from other regions, just the ones that exist in the Galar Regional Dex.

They literally didn't program the others.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
CPU battling here I come! That said, I wonder if we'll be able to reface Dynamaxed Pokémon if we weren't able to get them the first time around.