• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m hoping for more version differences to justify buying the double pack since they’ve been pushing it so much

Also confirming bits of dialogue like in Pokémon Masters would be nice too

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I really hope we will get new Pokemon=[[
Its funny Im watching the direct but the only games that interest me are Swsh

Last edited:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Pokémon Camp is officially confirmed to be Secret Base of ORAS.

Customization is waaaay perfect than I imagined, also among the new Pokémon we finally have the Teapot Pokémon and Seagull with Barracuda in its mouth.

Also, the fact they haven't shown Impidimp literally gives me psuedo-legendary vibes.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Yay!! Customization, Camping AND Cooking confirmed! Plus new pokémon :3

Edit: why does it feel like I'm the only one happy..... ^ ^;

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So we went from Pokéblocks, to Poffins, to Poképuffs, to Pokébeans, to curry. . .

Well, at least it’s not called Pokécurry

Mewizard

Customization Is nice, and camping sounds fun.
Cooking seems like a Mini Game which is okay I guess.

As for the new Pokemon, I'm not that amazed by the designs of this generation. The Teapot is okay but that seagull is honestly one of the worst designs I've ever seen, Maybe it's the odd colors.

Jason White

AspiringPsych
Was hoping for more but loved what we got so far. Looks like that leak got another one with a seagull Pokemon that catches a barracuda. Though it used surf and not dive but still. Also kinda weird seeing a regular fish and not a Pokemon in a Pokemon game. Kinda reminds me of the references to animals like elephants early on when Pokemon first came out.

A game based on the UK just had to have a teapot. They couldn't resis.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
I love how the customization is much more expanded, time to travel looking fancy AF.
The camping feature seems really cute and , as guessed, cooking. All pretty neat so far.

The teapot pokemon is hella cute, though this does make me wonder if the pokemon Rose threw out was really "teapot" inspired and not just an elephant. If it was either even.
The birds blank stare is pretty unsettling tho, weird ability. Yet another thing that's true about the affleck leak. Wonder why they didnt mention the thing it was choking on, thought i guess he's just sitting on the bench with impidimp at this point.

Orphalesion

Well the Tea Pokemon is cute and the.....Shamrock Shake Alcremie?? was interesting.

Also customization looks very *very* good.

But that waterbird is ug-lay and the curry cooking isn't really my thing (at least not in video games).
Would have been nice to see a few more new Pokemon, but well, I didn't expect much.

Ok so barely any new stuff.... 2 new Pokemon - the tea one is ok and the bird I dont like

Technically we got 3. Note that the fish in the bird's mouth is also new.

we finally have the Teapot Pokémon and Seagull with Barracuda in its mouth.

That wasn't the same teapot. It was the wrong color and didn't have legs. It probably evolves into the teapot we saw earlier.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Yay!! Customization, Camping AND Cooking confirmed! Plus new pokémon :3

Edit: why does it feel like I'm the only one happy..... ^ ^;
Because a lot of people were kind of expecting more like more new pokémon, more new characters, Starter evolutions, version differences, Galarian forms, new Gigantamax forms, etc.

I’m also getting the feeling people expected the Pokémon segment to be longer due to the direct being 40 minutes long.

Eh, at least character customization feels more expanded on than it was in Sun & Moon!!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Customization Is nice, and camping sounds fun.
Cooking seems like a Mini Game which is okay I guess.

As for the new Pokemon, I'm not that amazed by the designs of this generation. The Teapot is okay but that seagull is honestly one of the worst designs I've ever seen, Maybe it's the odd colors.
I feel the same way. They focus TOO much on other stuff like customization and camping etc... why not focus on the new Pokemon? I didnt like the designs