• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Wingulltrainer

... that page does? There's like 15 of them.
9_04_camp_7n_2x.jpg
I’m only seeing two or three; I really hope there’s a chocolate colored one.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
You know, I kind of think the various cake layers & decorations of Gigantamax Alcremie were meant to hint at its various forms/flavors since I do remember seeing the clovers from the mint form before

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
I love all the different Alcremie forms, can't choose between blue-whip and blueberries or white-whip and clovers. Leaning towards blue. Although, if there turns out to be even more Alcremie, and one of them is white-whip with blueberries, I'll be sold lol

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I love all the different Alcremie forms, can't choose between blue-whip and blueberries or white-whip and clovers. Leaning towards blue. Although, if there turns out to be even more Alcremie, and one of them is white-whip with blueberries, I'll be sold lol

I think that you're in luck as it seems like the cream colour is separate from which decorations it has meaning that any combo is possible, presumably.

That said with all the different cream colours I wonder how shiny Alcremie will work, I'd guess that the decorations will have a major colours change as that would make it more distinct as there appear to be loads of colours for the cream.

Kingudora

My favourite
While I was a little bummed by the amount of news, I will say that I LOVE Cramorant because of that blank/creepy stare. I’ve always been a fan of the derpy pokémon (or ones that don’t look cute or powerful) and this one has so much personality!! Plus, how can you not love the fact that its eyes stare into your soul?!
To be fair, cormorants do have that kind of intense stare.
storskarv01_original.jpg

Orphalesion

I love Polteageist, both it's design and it's lore.

But it's definitely not the teacup/elephant/whatever we saw in the other trailer... could that be an evolution of Polteageist? Or an entirely different Pokemon altogether?
Wonder what that one will turn out to be, if anything...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
That blueberry Alcremie is adorable. Have to get it. :)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I'm gonna guess that there is another alcremie decoration as all the decorations from it's gigantamax have been seen except the star.

gigantamaxalcremie.png

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Thoughts after the direct:

-Alcremie's variants are cute, but they are most likely just cosmetic (like Furfrou's)
-I love Polteageist so much! It looks like a one stage pokemon to me though. I hope it gets an ability that either gives it Water type STAB or makes all its attacks have a chance to burn.
-Why didn't they just reveal the fish pokemon alongside Cramorant?
-Why do we still not know the box legends' typings?