• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yes but I dont undestand if they really mean it was a technical issue or they r just bluffing?
Just being in character. They purposefully added the glitched out Pokèmon

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
Yeah the glitched out Pokemon thing was definitely intentional. They're just keeping it going/feeding into hype which is really cool. To me, "shortly" sounds like news could drop anywhere from sometime tonight to early tomorrow. I'm expecting a vid with the Pokemon in questions full reveal, and HOPEFULLY more...

EDIT: Apparently the japanese site is listing to reveal for Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. Can anyone confirm this?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yeah the glitched out Pokemon thing was definitely intentional. They're just keeping it going/feeding into hype which is really cool. To me, "shortly" sounds like news could drop anywhere from sometime tonight to early tomorrow. I'm expecting a vid with the Pokemon in questions full reveal, and HOPEFULLY more...
I hope we get more news along with its reveal

anjunajake

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
We only have a day between. Not that long a wait.

anjunajake

So am I thinking right that is 10pm Japan time(Wednesday) right? which would mean that it's 9am est time(Wednesday).

Ahh yes that’s right. In my excitement I didn’t even think about time zones. That makes much more sense. Falls more in line with the usual reveals although still a little later I think.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Meh, this reveal is just gonna be Sirfetch'd and nothing more I think. I won't be losing sleep due to excitement for this one since I have declared the Affleck leak true until proven false.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight

ShadowForce720

Meh, this reveal is just gonna be Sirfetch'd and nothing more I think. I won't be losing sleep due to excitement for this one since I have declared the Affleck leak true until proven false.

Could you imagine if after you say that if besides Sirfetch'd getting revealed on Wednesday they also reveal a Galarian Dunsparce with it's evolution. lol :)

D

Deleted member 384931

I can't blame game freak for re-using pokeani animation for camp stuff if you have more then 800 pokemon to date