• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
That was short... I expected more...

sword exclusive? wasn't that in the chatot rumor?

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
New tweet from the US Pokémon Twitter:
Galar Research Update

Trainers, we’ve resolved the technical issue with our latest announcement. The cause of the issue was a wild Rotom!

With that issue cleared up, we’re ready to share what we’ve learned about the newly discovered Pokémon.
Link

Guess they’re gonna start a thread?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
That should mean there's a regional evolution that's Shield exclusive. Obstagoon obviously won't be, and Weezing isn't a new evolution.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
This ends the argument that not all Pokémon must have a pre-Galarian form in order to receive a Galarian evolution.
Oh, I thought Weezing already settled that since no Galarian Koffing was revealed.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
So it’s a Sword exclusive? Interesting.
Dang it. Tired of exclusives, given that they're a pain to trade for.

Not a fan of its face, the rest of the design is ok though.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m SO glad I preordered Sword now, though is Sirfetch’d an evolution or a Galarian form? The main site didn’t say.

Now the question is...what's the shield exclusive?

Besides that. Wow. So the leak proves to be more and more true.
I’m still hoping it’s a Dunsparce evolution/form/whatever Sirfetch’d is, especially one that’s a Dragon type so they can be a pair that are meant to represent the story “St. George and the Dragon.”

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Overall I like the design of Sirfetch'd, but the one thing that doesn't really appeal to me is the fact that it's pure white, compared to Farfetch'd which has a significant amount of brown feathers. I wish they would have kept some of the brown in Sirfetch'd's design.

Other than that though, I'm happy to see one of the most underwhelming and often forgotten Pokemon in the franchise being given some attention. Here's hoping Sirfetch'd has the stats to back up its stoic looks.