• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

shadowF

If the Sword exclusive is Sirfetch 'd then the Shield exclusive must be a single stage Pokemon that also gets a Galarian evolution. Maybe a Pokemon that becomes Ghost typing?

DSDark

Breeder
I think a Ghost or Ghost/Flying type Chatot evolution would make more sense. Sword has the fighting type gym leader.

I hope bae uses sirfetch'd

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yeah, I’m excited for a farfetch’d evo, but it looks pretty bad,.

Its kinda one of the central concepts of the game so I don’t think it’s going anywhere anytime soon.
Oh I know. It's just trying to find someone to trade with on the GTS that isn't asking for ubers or impossible trades is a bit of a pain.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Could someone link me to the original JP Sirfetch’d reveal? I can only find LQ screen recordings of it

Kingudora

My favourite
Some more reckless Stats speculation:

Sirfetch'd:
HP: 72
Attack: 120
Defense: 105
Sp. Attack: 68
Sp. Defense: 82
Speed: 50
Total: 497

Basically, a sturdier version of Farfetch'd. I also believe that Sirfetch'd would be a bit slower than Farfetch'd, considering its weight and playstyle.

Dicklaycia

Objectively Better Than You
Regarding its design.. I really like the play on the 'Onion Knight' trope, as in a Knight from a lowly or less fortunate background and so it reflects Farfetch'd's time as a pretty terrible Pokemon stats-wise.
And the fact that it wields a stalk of green onion as a weapon. I didn’t notice the onion knight reference at first, but now, I can appreciate the design a lot more.

DatsRight

I love Farfetch'd is now promoted from an iconically unremarkable single evolution to an impressive pre-evolution, just like Sneasel and Murkrow.

You see many fans wanting to give it some love and now they can, even more so if we get pre-evo buffs like the Eviolite.

Oh I know. It's just trying to find someone to trade with on the GTS that isn't asking for ubers or impossible trades is a bit of a pain.

I usually find that the easiest solution is to BE the person who isn't asking for an uber or impossible trade. If you're looking for a version exclusive from the other game, put a version exclusive from your game in GTS and ask for the thing you're looking for. Let them come to you.

JohnLynch

I flat out refuse to trade on GTS because of all the hacks/clones. There are reddit communities for legitimate trades. Despite being Australian (so having wonky times compared to Americans) I’m able to trade Pokémon without much issue

Grey Wind

I actually really like Sirfetch'd, it's insane seeing a Farfetch'd evo after all these years and I love the comically oversized weapons. Glad it's a regular evo too and there's seemingly no new Farfetch'd form.

Disappointed that's all they revealed though, you'd think they'd at least show the Shield exclusive. They're being weirdly tight lipped about these games.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Still can't believe they went with Sirfetch’d over the much more obvious choice: Galarfetch'd.