• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
I guess it's that.
I hope I did not offend you. Btw, if you have difficulties with discerning colors, you may have a type of colorblindness (I hope this does not come across as an insult, it’s just a thought).

Did the feed glitch for anyone else just now, too?

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
I hope I did not offend you. Btw, if you have difficulties with discerning colors, you may have a type of colorblindness (I hope this does not come across as an insult, it’s just a thought).

Yep my feed cut out and then started back up instantly.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Yep my feed cut out and then started back up instantly.
Same.

Edit: Ooh, more lights! And more colorful, too! From the same side, as well.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

I'm not offended. Don't worry. It's probably not colorblindness. But more just that I'm too tired to look properly.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
The fact we've been talking about something that appeared over 2 hrs ago is just hilarious.
Well there's not really much else we CAN talk about that we've seen already. The ponyta looking head and the weird tail is the one thing that's actually unique out of the stream atm. Otherwise it's just morelull, pikachu, and phantump, along with more weird stuff and fakeouts.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang

wanderist

Someone
Yep, definitely Ponyta. Maybe unicorn-hampster really is a Galarian Ponyta. I don't think Kantonian ones would normally live in a place like this, would they?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Well it's not a Kantonia Ponyta so it's not going to be a 1-to-1 on all features but the resemblance is there. The eye could be rounder and not as stern looking due to fairy typing (in a similar manor to Jigglypuff) and the ears are just bigger. Doesn't mean it can't be a G. Ponyta. Couple that with neighing sounds and galloping heard when it appeared on screen and it's not a huge jump to think it could be Ponyta.

Regardless, with all the hints we are getting it's some type of equine pokemon.

Honestly, I think this is pointing more towards people wanting it to be Ponyta, rather than it actually being Ponyta.

At best, it's an ungulate-type creature (goat, deer, camel, llama, etc.). I will admit, I am finally starting to see it in a form other than the hamster, but in no way am I seeing Ponyta, or any horse for that matter. I supposed we'll find out soon enough.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Did Ponyta pop up? I missed it because I’m on my phone & I was checking this thread

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
Honestly, I think this is pointing more towards people wanting it to be Ponyta, rather than it actually being Ponyta.

At best, it's an ungulate-type creature (goat, deer, camel, llama, etc.). I will admit, I am finally starting to see it in a form other than the hamster, but in no way am I seeing Ponyta, or any horse for that matter. I supposed we'll find out soon enough.

We just heard a ponyta cry. Everything is pointing to a G. Ponyta reveal.

Did Ponyta pop up? I missed it because I’m on my phone & I was checking this thread

No just a cry.