• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
It is really annoying that we can't share timestaps yet. I keep searching for the cries when i miss them, but i still can't find them.

Didn't hear the ponyta
I know what you mean. I sort of expected the stream would be like this, but I kind of wish we got something that blows me away and puts an end to all of the complaining & arguing once and for all. So far this just reaffirms people’s opinions that Sword & Shield are going to suck

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Was there any visual change with the crunching just now? I didn’t notice anything.

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
I know what you mean. I sort of expected the stream would be like this, but I kind of wish we got something that blows me away and puts an end to all of the complaining & arguing once and for all. So far this just reaffirms people’s opinions that Sword & Shield are going to suck
SwSh won't suck just because one experimental stream isn't showing a pokemon every minute or so. >.>

Orphalesion

If they handle this right then G.Ponyta could do exactly what regional forms are supposed to do; breathe new live into forgotten Pokemon lines. There's hardly any Pokemon from the first 151 that are as forgotten as Ponyta and Rapidash. The last time that line had any prominence was in Diamon and Pearl, and that was only because if you didn't choose Chimchar, Ponyta was the only fire type available for most of the game.

But now imagine, with a better typing (Fairy or Fairy/Fire or Fair/Something) and an kickass regional evolution... that Pokemon might finally get more love.

axelme

I think the problem people are gonna have is that if all we get out of a 24 hour stream is a regional ponyta and 1 other new pokemon then what was the point. It's honestly only going to piss people 9ff if they waited 24 hours through a stream and next to nothing was gotten out of it. You're not expecting a parade of new pokemon let me be clear.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
SwSh won't suck just because one experimental stream isn't showing a pokemon every minute or so. >.>
I know, but I just wish it gave us some big reveal that’ll stop all of the complaining. I thought the last few trailers & the Game Informer news would do that, but people are still complaining & arguing

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
I can finally recognize Morelull’s cry now X’D

Also, I think Fairy/Fire would be cool. It sounds like fox fire.

Zaide

I think the problem people are gonna have is that if all we get out of a 24 hour stream is a regional ponyta and 1 other new pokemon then what was the point. It's honestly only going to piss people 9ff if they waited 24 hours through a stream and next to nothing was gotten out of it. You're not expecting a parade of new pokemon let me be clear.
I expect things to pick up when Japanese people wake up.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I know, but I just wish it gave us some big reveal that’ll stop all of the complaining. I thought the last few trailers & the Game Informer news would do that, but people are still complaining & arguing
That’s inevitable. You’re always gonna to have some unsatisfied and that’s not exclusive to Pokèmon. Majority seemed pleased with the August 7th & Sirfetch’d trailer at least.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
I expect things to pick up when Japanese people wake up.
Sounds reasonable. It’s currently 4:34 AM in Tokyo now, so not long.