• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
See that's the important thing! If it's a Pokemon that's been neglected for so long, why does it matter what region it comes from in the first place!
Because Kanto already got 15 Mega Evolutions and ALL the Alolan forms. Johto, Unova, Kalos have 8 Megas between them, and no regional forms. Kanto has enough, even though I'd like something like Kingler to get a new form, the other regions are constantly ignored in favor of Kanto.

@Orphalesion Seel and Dewgong. Doduo and Dodrio.

You know, for the people who were saying this was a terrible marketing strategy, I think about 15 pages have appeared here in the last 2 hours.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
It has certainly got the fandom talking, that’s true.

axelme

Also I am not so enamored with galar ponyta. There are other region one pokemon that are even more forgotten . Like venonat. This forest seems like the perfect habitat for a galarza venonat

I'd rather have a totally new unicorn than a galar ponyta.

Grey Wind

I wish the stream was more exciting (it's a cute idea but incredibly boring lol), but I'm excited if we are indeed getting galarian Ponyta. Mythical forest horse is a cool concept, and the Ponyta line is a good pick for a new form.

I'm hoping it's pure Fairy or maybe Fairy/Ghost.

TheWanderingMist

Weren't we supposed to get a Breloom around now according to that Nido king leak? And also wasn't Sonia supposed to be giving snippets of info?

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
Weren't we supposed to get a Breloom around now according to that Nido king leak? And also wasn't Sonia supposed to be giving snippets of info?
I think that rumor has been debunked considering it is just us watching a trail cam without commentary for the past 6 almost 7 hours.

Orphalesion

I'm hoping it's pure Fairy or maybe Fairy/Ghost.

I was thinking that too...the eerie colours kinda make it look like Fairy/Ghost. And unicorns are illusive, and in modern fantasy they can sometimes blink in an out of reality... I think that would, in theory be enough for Fairy/Ghost.

On the other hand, the eerie colours could come from the Fairy type and it would be our first Fire/Fairy type, which would also be awesome...

Ah I'm just so excited for a Fairy unicorn tbh and that it isn't just Rapidash with a pink mane.

TheWanderingMist