• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Grey Wind

I was thinking that too...the eerie colours kinda make it look like Fairy/Ghost. And unicorns are illusive, and in modern fantasy they can sometimes blink in an out of reality... I think that would, in theory be enough for Fairy/Ghost.

On the other hand, the eerie colours could come from the Fairy type and it would be our first Fire/Fairy type, which would also be awesome...

Ah I'm just so excited for a Fairy unicorn tbh and that it isn't just Rapidash with a pink mane.
I don't want it to be Fire, if only because I feel like that gives it a leg up over regular Rapidash. I much prefer when the regional forms are totally different.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Sonia hasn't said a word the whole time, and outside Impidimp and Pikachu, nothing of actual interest has actually bothered to show itself fully on screen. That "leak" is fake.
Wasn’t it proved fake by the first minute, when Pikachu showed up? Also, they said they only covered the first 6 hours. We’re almost 7 in.

Ultra Beast Lover

It'd be neat if they went the other way a did a Galarian prevo. Like you said Rapidash seems pretty complete.
That'd explain why Galarian Ponyta was so tiny, mayhaps the tail wasn't Ponyta's but the pre evolution

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Wasn’t it proved fake by the first minute, when Pikachu showed up? Also, they said they only covered the first 6 hours. We’re almost 7 in.

Actually, they covered the timeframe of 6 to 12, the one we're currently in.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Actually, they covered the timeframe of 6 to 12, the one we're currently in.
You’re right, that was my mistake and I realized after. It said 0600 to 1200 and my brain jotted that down as military time.

For clarification, the stream started at 0600 my time.

Orphalesion

Well unless we get a Belroom and Shroomish walking by soon, followed by a Jigglypuff floating in the trees the leak is officially disproven.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well unless we get a Belroom and Shroomish walking by soon, followed by a Jigglypuff floating in the trees the leak is officially disproven.
It's already been disproven. It claims that we would be getting commentary from Sonia when so far we're not.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Does anyone have it saved so we can review it while we wait?

Oh! A rustling, a blue glow (again), and a....cry?

Ultra Beast Lover

Shiinotic, wait are they all going to the same place? Maybe those cries and gallops are Pokemon travelling to see a friend's Pokemon be born?

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Judging by the size of that shiinotic walking by that rock my guess is the tail belongs to ponyta and not a preevo or another pokemon, It's the same color and pattern as the mane too.
Good eye! Them being the same height makes a great reference.