• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
EGC1i4gXUAIcE0l.jpg
Thank you so much ❤️

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Makes me wonder what type combination it could have if it was patterned after Voldemort in the first book... Dark/Poison? Ghost/Poison? Dark/Ghost? Ghost/Psychic?

I definitely think Poison is a must in that forest to corrupt all the Fairies to play the villain. Dark makes perfect sense, as Ponyta can neutralize. You know, I wouldn't mind at all if Impidimp's evolution would assume the role either.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Speaking of cries, does anyone know what Impidimp sounds like, from the demo?

Could be useful to identify if any unknown cry in the stream belong to Impidimp.
Was just about to ask this myself. What if the mystery cry is just Impidimp? Anyway, I'm listening to a long video of all the cries and I'll give my best guess for each region once I reach the end.

Orphalesion

I'm so amazed that some people can distinguish Pokemon cries, I couldn't tell you a single one!

You know, I wouldn't mind at all if Impidimp's evolution would assume the role either.

Now that's an idea. And whatever that Pokemon would end up being, I would really like it if they'd incorporate that double-face thing Quirrel and Vodlemort had going on into its design.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Well, we got a close up and Impidimp’s cry lol

Mewizard

So i guess there might be a prevo to galarian ponyta afterall? it was too small and low to the ground to be the Ponyta from earlier or my eyes could be playing tricks was hard to see with impidimps big head :D

Ultra Beast Lover

Impidimp just covered a new Pokémon we've seen earlier; distinguished it from its tail.
Really? Hmm, makes sense, Impidimp's whole purpose is probably to mess with this kind of stuff. So the Pokemon do know there's a camera right there, they keep looking at it and posing.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
So i guess there might be a prevo to galarian ponyta afterall? it was too small and low to the ground to be the Ponyta from earlier or my eyes could be playing tricks was hard to see with impidimps big head :D

If that happens to be true, I wonder how the lore for that would work. How could Ponyta just evolve from something that never existed previously? But then again, Alolan Raichu is Psychic because of pancake consumption, so logic goes out the window frequently.