• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

XanderCage

Loose Cannon Cop
Wonder if Galarian Rapidash will gain another type when it evolves. Alolan Vuplix gained fairy type when it evolved. If it does will it add Fairy type or Flying type (the mane looks like clouds and the obvious connection to a pegasus makes sense.)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
And now, I'm starting to fear that they are going to hide the starter evos until release.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher

Marzbar

Psychic type?

Well they’ve managed to ruin yet another good Pokémon concept. Got to commend them on their consistency.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
Can't say I expected Psychic type. Thats... interesting to say the least. Not necessarily bad, but interesting.

Regarding the amount of info being revealed, I can honestly say I like this more restrained approach. I can see why folks wouldn't be super-keen on it given past reveal cycles, but I'm excited to go into a Pokemon game mostly blind for the first time since Sapphire.

Last edited:

Orphalesion

Why? While it's frustrating, they owe us nothing. They don't have to show a trailer, they don't have to release really anything before release.

What is that silly message even supposed to say?

Besides, I'm disappointed that G.Ponyta is Psychic instead of Fairy, because I've been wanting a fairy unicorn since gen 6 not about the amount of info they revealed.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Funny how they still don't acknowledge Impidimp.

They literally have a picture of it in the slideshow featuring highlights of the forest stream, yet it still doesn't have its own page yet... Poor thing.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
Psychic used to be my favorite type before Fairy was introduced so I’m happy with this. I still love Fairy best but this way I can have G-Ponyta without taking up my Fairy slot.

Also, Serebii said the Dynamax Cam has been updated to include G-Weezing, Sirfetch’d, G-Ponyta and Obstagoon.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Oh we’re going to get into the “Should GF reveal more information?” debate again? Just let people have preferences lol. Wanting more info than what we have is not going to spoil the game for you

What confuses me about its typing is that the website mentions that it absorbs life energy to get that look of its mane yet the Pokèmon of life is a Fairy Type.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
They updated the Dynamax Camera website including Sirfetch'd and G.Ponyta. Just mentioning it in case they also included some old (non-yet confirmed to be in galar) pokémon as well.

Also, Sonia's report mention there are more pokémon in the Glimwood Tangle beyond those featured in the footage, including some new pokémon as well. Well... good, I was worried about that.

SpiritSkye

#ShieldGang
They’re very specifically teasing Impidimp and not revealing it, curious......I wonder if it’s because they can’t gather data on it? Like it’s very rare?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
That sounds derpy. No thanks. I want Impidimp evolve into a very cool & bada*s looking demon.

That's what Im scared of too :D but the tongue does seem like a main feature of impidimp along with it's mask and head wing. If the tongue is here to stay I hope it looks something like this but with wings.
d6qn9n3-29180735-4421-4e5b-a9b3-ee17044ed44f.jpg
They could split the difference and have Impidimp evolve into a demon with derpy elements
kIL2wQ9H_o.jpeg