• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Saddlers_End

Maybe Marill and Snubull? Magby and Elekid? Smoochum and Tyrogue? Sneasel and Gligar? Murkrow and Misdreavus? Miltank and Heracross? Phanpy and Teddiursa? Hoppip and Mareep? Wobbuffet and Dunsparce? Swinub and Houndoom? Corsola and Qwilfish? Aipom and Yanma?

I think that Dunsparce and Gligar would be a neat combo. Or Mareep and Miltank (Gotta have that farm aesthetic).

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
It seemed to work just fine for LGPE. Didn't they sell just as well as most main series games?

Let's GO was aimed at a general audience.

And indeed, it sold approx. 11 million copies (as of June 2019). It is the lowest selling remake of the series, but 5th best selling title on the Switch.

The kicker here is that Let's GO managed to rack up 11 million copies with an aim towards a general audience. Sword & Shield is being aimed towards the niche audience, which includes longtime fans and potential newcomers. It would be nice if MediaCreate could determine how many Pokémon players have purchased a Nintendo Switch, as this would best help predict the possible amount of sales for the title.

All in all, Sword & Shield is more than likely to sell less than the average main series title, but it shouldn't be by much. For now, I predict a lifetime sale of 15 million copies, at the lowest 13 million.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I'm confident that with the help of Nintendo switch lite that the games will sell 16 million at bare minimum. I'm hoping though for 20. :D

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I'm confident that with the help of Nintendo switch lite that the games will sell 16 million at bare minimum. I'm hoping though for 20. :D
I think it’s possible but the original model despite its flaws seems to be the more preferred model given you can play it both on and away from the tv with no features lost and detachable Joy Cons. The Joy Cons are what makes the system so fun to play because of their versatility and the innovative ways to use them from controlling a game using cardboard to reading your pulse through an IR camera during an exercise game. The last one is extremely impressive for something so small and unexpected to be able to do such a thing. The Wii Remote couldn’t do that with Wii Fit or it’s numerous other exercise games. A pair of extra Joy Cons to use for multiplayer games are about $80 which you need to play co op in the Let’s Go games or have a game night with Mario Party. The Switch Lite just isn’t ideal for multiplayer games.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
You know, I've noticed reviews have had conflicting results regarding the frame rate for Sword & Shield.

Some reviews have stated the game runs smoothly 60fps with no dip in frame rate. Others have stated the game runs at a conspicuous 30fps. The conflict really bothers me. It would be nice to have official confirmation.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
You know, I've noticed reviews have had conflicting results regarding the frame rate for Sword & Shield.

Some reviews have stated the game runs smoothly 60fps with no dip in frame rate. Others have stated the game runs at a conspicuous 30fps. The conflict really bothers me. It would be nice to have official confirmation.
But nobody got to play the full games, right? So we cant know o.o

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
@Captain Jigglypuff Yea especially if the joycons fail on it. Then people would have to send in their entire system, not just the joycons.

I have no problems with frame drops. Noticed some very noticeable ones at times during Stardew Valley, where it skips, but it doesn't take away from having fun.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I hope unlike let’s go you can use a pro controller in this game

Pretty sure that one of the previews said that you could, so that's a plus.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
But nobody got to play the full games, right? So we cant know o.o

The folks at Game Informer and IGN, along with a few other publications, were granted 90-minutes playthroughs of the full version of the game.

The one thing they all confirmed was that there are many unrevealed pokemon that appear in just the first two routes of the game.