• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
I'm already avoiding Pokémon related boards to avoid leaks, just going to keep checking back on Wednesdays to see if something new appeared. Nothing this time, but I was already expecting that since the new schedule seems to be bi-weekly. If they keep it as it has been since mid-September, though, we should get some sort of teaser this Friday (like we got Sirfetch'd glitch and Ponyta's stream) followed by a proper reveal next Wednesday.

Time to decide if I will only stay away from leaks or also start avoiding official reveals by this point.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Glad NFS: Heat and The Sims 4: Discover University come out mid-November so, it'll be the perfect time for me to completely avoid leaks and distract my attention away from Pokémon.

Unfortunately, my physical copy of Double Pack arrives on November 20th.

Nodame

Misty <3
Glad NFS: Heat and The Sims 4: Discover University come out mid-November so, it'll be the perfect time for me to completely avoid leaks and distract my attention away from Pokémon.

Unfortunately, my physical copy of Double Pack arrives on November 20th.
My country will also sell it late, so it's going be a torture :(

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I'm getting my Japanese Double Pack from the Pokemon Center Online Store via proxy. Taking processing time into account, I'm thinking I'll get my copies about a week after release at best. Hopefully I'll be able to throw proper teams together in that time.

Ya guys are talking about getting SwSh as soon as possible. The earliest I can possibly get it is Christmas and I also still need a Switch.

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
I'm planning on getting the game as early as I possibly can. I'm only going to pre-order it from somewhere that's doing a midnight release. Luckily, there's plenty of options in my city for that.

SueChef

Old dog, new tricks!
Including even the middle stage?

I don't play GO so bear with me here.. GO has already started introducing Galarian forms? before SwSh are even out?!
Serebii posted today that they're getting ready to roll out Galarian forms of Zigzagoon/Linoone/Weezing. Obviously they won't be rolled out before the games are released but I thought it worth noting that it heavily implies regular Koffing will appear and the line will be more alike to A-Marowak etc

Doomseed

Lurks most of the time
I wanted to pre-order SW/SH. But because of saving as much money as possible while also selling as much stuff as possible, me and my GF decided not to pre-order the game untill we gather enough money to fix the bathroom in our house ( a total cost of 6000 euros). So it's gonna take a while before we buy SW/SH :-(

Unless our parents decided to buy us the game.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I might wait a few days to buy it so I can see the starter evolutions and all the new pokemon I like to plan my team out before I start my playthroughs

DSDark

Breeder
I might wait a few days to buy it so I can see the starter evolutions and all the new pokemon I like to plan my team out before I start my playthroughs

All of that information will be out on day 1. People will get the games early and they will speed through the games. They will find most of the new pokemon and it'll be reported as soon as possible. If we don't get the second or final forms of the starters those will be found out early on.

Orphalesion

All of that information will be out on day 1. People will get the games early and they will speed through the games. They will find most of the new pokemon and it'll be reported as soon as possible. If we don't get the second or final forms of the starters those will be found out early on.

But what if Pokemon are very specific and hard to find, like Mareanie, it might take some time to find out. Plus...relying on "he said, she said" as your sole source of information is not really that nice.