• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I think all gen 1 starters will be in with Charizard.

Also good to hear they're not planning any more Lets Go games. No offense to anyone to who like them or anything, I just hope that means they're going to focus more on the main series games.
How do u know they are not planning more Lets go games? ( I wish you are right)

Leosnake

It's from the same interview that confirmed no GO compatibility.
Yea can confirm, Personally I was hoping they would make it a side series along with the main series games.

Mhov

For some reason, Oddish is colored purple instead of blue. Hope it's not the final game model.

Pokemon colors sometimes change or are depicted inconsistently across official Pokemon product, including the games. Oddish body color is most often a muted somewhat pale Prussian blue, but sometimes bright greenish blue, grey or indeed a muted violet. It's violet on the official pokecenter pin for example. It has been more blue the last two generations, but it's paler and more muted in 3th to 5th gen. In some of the art of the card game it's also very violet or near violet, such as with the Expedition, Neo Genesis and Hidden legends art.

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
I know this is just my opinion but I was kind of hoping Bisharp didn't make the cut. It is a super popular pokemon in competitive and annoying as anything to go up against. I thought maybe they would cut it and let other lesser pokemon fill its place and shine.

Was hoping a lot of the super popular competitive pokemon didnt make the cut, so lesser ones can shine.

Last edited:

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Here’s my guess
2019: swsh
2020: break year/dlc
2021: DPt

I don’t see how it would be 2023

There’s an interesting pattern I’ve noticed in the release of remakes:

FRLG: 2004 (8 years since original release in 1996)
HGSS: 2009 (10 years since original release in 1999)
ORAS: 2014 (12 years since original release in 2002)

There seems to be a two-year increase in the time that remakes have been released since their original Japanese release dates. If we go by this pattern for potential DP remakes, it could actually be released next year:

DP remakes: 2020 (14 years since original release in 2006)

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Predict 2020 to be a break year. Would've been a reasonable decision after SwSh supposedly being very hard to develop (1000+ developers) and after Masuda saying they were pretty ambitious this time.

There's definitely going to be a game in 2021 since it's the 25th anniversary year. Setting the DP remakes there would fit and I definitely don't think we're getting a new generation in 2 years already.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
From CentroPokémon:

"Regarding the post-game of Pokémon Sword and Shield, Ohmori mentions: I still can't go into many details, but what I can say is that there is more content for players to enjoy for a long time and quite deeply after they finish the story."

I hope thats true & not just PR talk. I'm not expecting too much though. Since first versions are always lacking in postgame

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I hope thats true & not just PR talk. I'm not expecting too much though. Since first versions are always lacking in postgame
I hope so too. The more post-game, the better.

@janejane6178 I hope not. Not everyone likes to competitively play, so that wouldn't be any fun.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Maybe he just means competitive play?

Competitive play requires Nintendo Switch Online subscription. You're completely allowed to play a free post-game story without having to pay extra cash.

Sun and Moon kind of changed that. They surprised us with famous trainers like Cynthia, Red, Blue, Grimsley appearing at Battle Tree so, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of trainers come and join us for the next iteration of Champion Cup to challenge you for your title.

And, I do believe 2020 will be the break year for Pokémon. It'd be a wise choice to include PWT/BF-levels of feature, given the nature of Galar as well, to keep us play more and more.