• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Bringing up how redundant speculation about the datamine only extends how much people talk about it. Counterproductive and subjective since, again, people are looking forward to different things.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Everything is subjective.

If you feel there is nothing to talk about, it's okay not to talk. If you want to talk about stuff, that's okay, too.

People enjoy what they enjoy, see no harm in letting things be as they are.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I think withholding information to show off will be better in the long term.

When we learn about the games on their launch date, the pre-release information becomes trivial.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Lets stop the arguing and get back to discussion. Thanks.

DSDark

Breeder
Lets stop the arguing and get back to discussion. Thanks.

I think the lack of information this go around is causing discussion to go sideways a lot easier. When we got information for SM or XY we always got 3+ pokemon each time. We've seen 4 new pokemon and 1 new form in the last two months. It doesn't take long for that information to get stale.

dss_live

I think the lack of information this go around is causing discussion to go sideways a lot easier. When we got information for SM or XY we always got 3+ pokemon each time. We've seen 4 new pokemon and 1 new form in the last two months. It doesn't take long for that information to get stale.

People still argue even when there is new information, it's just about what the new info is rather than about the lack of it lol

DSDark

Breeder
People still argue even when there is new information, it's just about what the new info is rather than about the lack of it lol

At least that's about the pokemon, story or other pokemon related content.

dss_live

At least that's about the pokemon, story or other pokemon related content.

Arguing is arguin, any type is bad. Pokemon related or not. Moderators will still tell people to cut it out.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Turn the joycons/pro-controller/handheld mode switch upside-down?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Turn the joycons/pro-controller/handheld mode switch upside-down?
Maybe. Wish we could evolve it normally instead of through a gimmick.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I mean there's puzzles in the BOTW that require you to rotate the controller, so evolving one pokemon this way is not that big of deal in my opinion

I don't plan on playing this game in handheld, it would be rather irritating to have to take the system off the dock and turn it upside down just to evolve an Inkay.

It was already irritating having to flip the 3DS.