• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters
I do wish that the Gigantamax-able Pikachu and Eevee uses the Partner form as the base and is Home-compatible, plus the unique Meowth getting the same base stat upgrade to catch up.

BlackButterfree

Given you cannot trade away the Partner Pikachu/Eevee, it seems likely you cannot transfer the LGPE starters to Home once it launches.
Considering LGPE was meant to appeal to new players and children, it seems unfair to restrict many kids' first partners from moving up, but it makes sense. People on YouTube have tried seeing what happens if you remove your starter from the game and... It's not pretty. I can only hope that this was taken into consideration for SWSH and the game clones your starter, leaving the original in LGPE but moving up a "normal" copy of the Pokémon (no unique BST, no LGPE-exclusive moves, but same level, nickname, personality values, EVs and IVs) into Home.

DaijobuPlease

Considering LGPE was meant to appeal to new players and children, it seems unfair to restrict many kids' first partners from moving up, but it makes sense. People on YouTube have tried seeing what happens if you remove your starter from the game and... It's not pretty. I can only hope that this was taken into consideration for SWSH and the game clones your starter, leaving the original in LGPE but moving up a "normal" copy of the Pokémon (no unique BST, no LGPE-exclusive moves, but same level, nickname, personality values, EVs and IVs) into Home.

That would take a lot of heavy lifting in code and cloud database maintaining if I am thinking correctly, its early in the morning. This could lead to cloning a lot of pokemon and a lot of hacked ones.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
That would take a lot of heavy lifting in code and cloud database maintaining if I am thinking correctly, its early in the morning. This could lead to cloning a lot of pokemon and a lot of hacked ones.

The partner pikachu/eevee has the same IVs always (perfect) so all they would really need to do is code it to pull the name, personality value and level really. they could wipe the AVs because those are Let's Go only.

Not sure how such a feature would lead to hacking.

CHETTHEFAN

has anything been confirmed about pokemon being transferred to the pokemon home being able to keep their inflated stats using bottle caps in usum?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So something just hit me. Is Sonia a female Green Oak lol?

Let me explain. She is the grand daughter of a famous professor, her childhood friend is the Pokemon Champion and she wears green clothing. Does that not remind you of someone? So that got me thinking during her Pokemon trainer days, if there is any, was she the jerk rival to Leon lol?

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
So something just hit me. Is Sonia a female Green Oak lol?

Let me explain. She is the grand daughter of a famous professor, her childhood friend is the Pokemon Champion and she wears green clothing. Does that not remind you of someone? So that got me thinking during her Pokemon trainer days, if there is any, was she the jerk rival to Leon lol?

Nice realization! I hope you're right.

Brendan017

Anyone know if we'll be able to move up our LGPE starters? I know we can unlock Gigantimax Pikachu/Eevee if we have LGPE records, but it sounds eerily like a consolation prize for being unable to move your starter up.

Moving those pokémon wouldnt make sense as they ara central elements of the Lets Go games, they replace the HMs, are item finders, play roles in the story. The customization and the pokémon amie like feature is still made around them.

The only way it would be possible is if it copied the pokémon instead of moving but that would be strange too.

BCVM22

has anything been confirmed about pokemon being transferred to the pokemon home being able to keep their inflated stats using bottle caps in usum?

Nothing's been confirmed about Home other than that it exists and will launch early in 2020, much less super-specific details like what it will or won't do to these or those Pokémon.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I though it was confermed that you can use the Pokeball Plus to transfer from Let’s go to Sword and Shield was I wrong?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Is that it I was hoping I could send the Mew that’s been rotting in the Pokémon box to sword and shield or will I have to spend another 50$

Autobot N

Is that it I was hoping I could send the Mew that’s been rotting in the Pokémon box to sword and shield or will I have to spend another 50$
Since you’ve already used the Plus to get Mew in LGPE, you can’t use it to get Mew in SWSH. You’ll have to wait until Home comes out for that.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I was playing Lets go on my switch last night oand had a really long catch chain and paused the game while I went to do something for a sec.Then when i came back I see my Nephew on my couch playing smash on my switch and I realized that all my catch chain progress that I spent 3 hours on was now gone.Note to self dont leave your switch unattended

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
What are the chances of us getting one last trailer tomorrow?

Obviously there’s not too much of a point now due to the leaks, but it’d be nice for those who are avoiding leaks and to see official artwork of the leaked ‘Mons.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
What are the chances of us getting one last trailer tomorrow?

Obviously there’s not too much of a point now due to the leaks, but it’d be nice for those who are avoiding leaks and to see official artwork of the leaked ‘Mons.

I’ve been seeing people ask questions that nobody has answers too and I’ve watched many members in these forums become sour and tell everybody to stop asking questions and I didn’t want to become one of those but

do you really think anybody has the answer to that question? XD

For one (while I do not know) I am confident that Nintendo and game freak are going to pretend the leaks didn’t happen and they’ll do at least one or two more official reveals. If they have yet to comment on them it’s because they are genuinely trying to keep things under wraps. Nothing will bring more attention the leaks than the companies in charge of the games verbally acknowledging that they exist.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN