• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
The leak image ban and leak thread closure seem crazy to me, but what can can you do.. But yeah, I'm excited to see the ways in which Blunder Policy can be utilised!

Regarding the advertising.. absolutely yes! In fact, I'm someone who remains on the fence regarding purchasing the game, in part due to their crappy advertising strategy this time around.
Old Man - Sure it may seem like a myth to you younglings but the Nintendo ninjas are very much real. Years ago, a random leaker with no name surrounded by many people who joined in the conversation laughed as you laughed but then... it came from the shadows and their laughter turned into a heart attack at the sight of an expensive lawsuit. They are the creatures of the night, watching everyone's move. You cannot bargain with it. You cannot reason with it. That is because it is not human. It is a blue shell sent straight from hell.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Yes I do. Not everyone buys something because of a label especially people who want to conserve money. I’m not expecting sales to decrease a lot but it’s definitely bad marketing to release as little information as possible and expect people to still be hyped about it.

Call of duty: am I a joke to u?

But seriously the lack of information most likely has to do with the fandom calling for blood after u-know-what, so I’m guessing they just don’t want to rock the boat more than is necessary.

Even so it’s still better than most other companies, look at Bethesda, EA, and activision; they’re PR is crap, they know it’s crap and they don’t care that it’s crap. Nintendo on the other hand when they make a mistake they at least attempt to make amends; whether fans accept said apologies is up to the fandom but at least they try which is more than be said for most other game companies.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I'm going to use new pokemon for the most part but just remembered that I can bring back my Mystic Water Araquanid with Liquidation and Lunge. Also with Dynamax it'll be tankier than ever before. I don't know why more people didn't use him in gen 7 it's about as good as a defensive wall as Toxapex and is a better offensive pokemon. Water Bubble is such a nasty ability.

Araquanid is definitely a great Pokémon to use, but I think people preferred Toxapex (and probably still do) because it has more resistances, can't be Poisoned, and doesn't take extra damage from Stealth Rock. All things considered, however, Araquanid did make the Top 30 list for the VGCs a few times, so it's not like Araquanid's usefulness was ignored. It's really one of those Pokémon that's just a millimeter short of being an archetype.

Well, there'salso the fact that Araquanid can only do strong Water-type attacks. Anything that resists Water will give Araquanid trouble.

Shuckle looks pretty good in the anime too.

EIdg_mvXkAUY3jI

Be honest. This was not what you were expecting were you?

So THAT'S how Shuckle wound up in Galar...

I am looking forward to having healer and utility pokemon handy with moves that typically don't see much use, such as heal pulse.

I am already making designs for my support Cherrim.

That's an interesting point--Max Raid Battles may demand Pokémon quite different from the norm. My experiences in cooperative online play has told me that supporters are in high demand, especially those capable of healing (hence the good reputation of users of Medic in Team Fortress 2 and Mercy in Overwatch, among others). There hasn't been that much room for cleric roles in Pokémon.

Aqua Jet is a TM now, so you get your Wishiwashi wish

That is an awesome pun. Applause!

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Araquanid is definitely a great Pokémon to use, but I think people preferred Toxapex (and probably still do) because it has more resistances, can't be Poisoned, and doesn't take extra damage from Stealth Rock. All things considered, however, Araquanid did make the Top 30 list for the VGCs a few times, so it's not like Araquanid's usefulness was ignored. It's really one of those Pokémon that's just a millimeter short of being an archetype.

Well, there'salso the fact that Araquanid can only do strong Water-type attacks. Anything that resists Water will give Araquanid trouble.
It definitely is as a supporter. Wide Guard is nice. Hitting hard with Liquidation under rain on targets like Xerneas, Incineroar, and Necrozma Dusk Mane is nice, even without attack investment. Sufficient bulk to survive most hits even from legendaries is very nice. Landing Entrainment on your partner Kyogre is terrifying.

Creyk

Is the centipede and bunny starter the only new fire types?
Wasn't it stated that the original form of galarian forms can be sent over through trade? So even though there are psychic type ponita in this game you can just take let's go or home or whatever and send a fire type ponita over into the game if you want to use one.

DSDark

Breeder
Early attempts by the leaker to breed the g-max factor has failed. However they didn't really try that hard. They just normally breed the g-max charmander you get from leon with a ditto

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Early attempts by the leaker to breed the g-max factor has failed. However they didn't really try that hard. They just normally breed the g-max charmander you get from leon with a ditto
Is your spoiler plot related?

D*N

Musical Star
Oh, so this has happened in earlier generations as well? I'm relieved to hear that, I was quite bewildered by this whole thing (I understand Cease and Desists aagainst things like Twitters or news sites, but a forum being hit by this is something that I had not experienced before)

It's actually not uncommon. I've had to deal with a view of them on another fansite aswell. From a company that is much smaller than Nintendo. I was actually thinking about it lately how Serebii didn't get in trouble for all the shared leaked content on this forum. So it does make total sense.

Good luck to the mods dealing with this though, because it's not easy to moderate.

Golisopod_Propaganda

Emergency Exit
Has Meltan and Melmetal been confirmed for the game? I finally evolved my Meltan in Pokémon Go and was hoping once Pokémon Home comes out I can transfer him over.

DSDark

Breeder
Has Meltan and Melmetal been confirmed for the game? I finally evolved my Meltan in Pokémon Go and was hoping once Pokémon Home comes out I can transfer him over.
No they have not. However it is expected that they will be in the game, you'll probably have to transfer over from home through either let's go or pogo