• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Well there is nothing we can do now to change the games.... we least we can do is try and enjoy it. Im sure it has positive sides as well

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Holy ****. This game is an unmitigated disaster. How anyone can defend, or even buy this trash is beyond me. It's honestly time that Gamefreak steps up with the next game, or they should be replaced. Either way, this gen is done for.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Holy ****. This game is an unmitigated disaster. How anyone can defend, or even buy this trash is beyond me. It's honestly time that Gamefreak steps up with the next game, or they should be replaced. Either way, this gen is done for.
Why does everyone think this game will be ****?It honestly doesn’t look that bad.Sure theres only 400 pokemon and no megas or z moves but I mean give it a chance.Dont judge the game until it comes out.I know people have the right to have a opinion and I respect that but we should all respect the hard working people at game freak for at least working hard on this game.

Noy

While Dexit is annoying, the real disaster is how little info they're giving us on Home. They really need to make it so Home can communicate with Older Gen, so that if we put our Pokemon into it, there is always a game that can extract them; but they haven't told us if they are or are not planing to do so.

TsengHyena

Well there is nothing we can do now to change the games.... we least we can do is try and enjoy it. Im sure it has positive sides as well

It can't be changed at this point, its just gonna be a repeat of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. We can just wait and see how good Gen 9 will be when the time comes, since Sinnoh will be rubbish with a cut dex.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Does it contain spoilers?

Sorry, it does. It showcases Sobble's evolution. However, i'll explain it.

In the video, the trainer is fishing for a water Pokemon. When the Pokemon catches the bait, the game transitions into a battle. Now, this is normal, however, the battlefield is a grass battlefield. Not a water one. They literally copy and pasted the wrong environments into this battle sequence and it screams laziness.

TsengHyena

Ummm... did you get an early copy or because the release date is the 15th

A leaker did a sizeable run of the game from start onwards and showed off a lot of stuff including first two gyms.

landipan

In the video, the trainer is fishing for a water Pokemon. When the Pokemon catches the bait, the game transitions into a battle. Now, this is normal, however, the battlefield is a grass battlefield. Not a water one. They literally copy and pasted the wrong environments into this battle sequence and it screams laziness.

Ah, see I didn't even notice that lol.

TsengHyena

I actually really enjoyed X And Y o.o

X and Y was good for keeping the entire dex when it moved onto 3DS for first time, but was well-known for being an extremely barebones game with zero postgame and was disliked for it. It was also the start of the real EXP Share problems with how early you got it, making the story way too easy. Gamefreak didnt get too much ire from it, as it was assumed this was the cost of making future-proofed 3D models.

landipan

X and Y was good for keeping the entire dex when it moved onto 3DS for first time, but was well-known for being an extremely barebones game with zero postgame and was disliked for it. Gamefreak didnt get too much ire from it, as it was assumed this was the cost of making future-proofed 3D models.

I really liked X&Y too, I loved so many Pokemon from the gen, but it definitely could have used more post game.

janejane6178

Well, its really weird it happened. I wonder why=[

SwordDude

I still don't get it, what does it explain?

if i had to guess the battle looks out of place

he was fishing at the docks and catched something yet when the battle started it was at a grassy field in the middle of the wild area instead of being at the docks

they could patch that.

TsengHyena

Seems they cut some corners.

While Dexit is annoying, the real disaster is how little info they're giving us on Home. They really need to make it so Home can communicate with Older Gen, so that if we put our Pokemon into it, there is always a game that can extract them; but they haven't told us if they are or are not planing to do so.

This is particularly a thorn in most people's side. Why are we days from release and we still know nothing about how it will work?

SwordDude

But those might just be early copies. I'm pretty sure the end products have ingame enviroments.

would be pretty interesting how people would react to it thoug if these are even in the final products

janejane6178

But those might just be early copies. I'm pretty sure the end products have ingame enviroments.

would be pretty interesting how people would react to it thoug if these are even in the final products
But aren't early copied the same as the end products? Arent these normal copies that just got to the stores earlier?

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Don’t know if this was already mentioned yet, but I also see people saying that you can’t catch Pokémon of a higher level than you until you get a gym badge. So if you happen to find a shiny at a higher level and you don’t have the badge...

I’m finding it hilarious that people keep finding out more things about the game that can be detrimental to the playing experience. I wonder what else Game Freak limited in these games...