• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
U will start playing the second the games arrive?

Marzbar

Terrifying new idea:

Blunder Policy Vikavolt with Zap Cannon - it either completely wrecks something or it gets +2 speed!

Blunder Policy Chandelure with Inferno is also a good option (though it could also work with Heatmor and Centiskorch)

These Pokemon have the SpA and bulk to actually make this work, plus a slow speed that benefits from a +2 boost. Works in singles or doubles, the latter because you have have Fake Out/Redirection/Friend Guard/Helping Hand/Gravity etc support. Also powered up by Power Spot/Battery abilities.

Ariki

It sounds like what you want is for people of a particular department to go assist people of a different department. I'm not privy to the inside scoop on how these games are made either, but again, it's quite inefficient to have a lot of people from different skillsets work on the same project, since you'll either have a lot of people who don't have much to do around the workplace, or you'll be assigning tasks to people who might not be very good at it. For instance, even if your production is slowing down because your team is having trouble programming the engine, you don't put your story team to help with that unless you know those people in the story team have experience in programming things related to engines. They may hinder the project more than they'll help.

No, what I'm getting at is that potentially Gamefreak took in too many projects at once. That's what I speculate.

Kantonian

Everyone keeps saying Gigantamax is late/post game, but are we entirely sure about that? Since they announced Giga Butterfree, Drednaw, and Corviknight would be more likely to spawn I took that to mean you could get them earlier, especially seeing as the event starts on launch day. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I hope I'm right.
I also have this question.
I would love to catch a gigamax Butterfree early and have it through out the whole adventure.
But that is not possible? Anyone knows?

Julia Artemis

Also I believe you can get Gigantamax Meowth, Pikachu and Eevee before you get to the Wild Area so that's at least something. My guess is Gigantamax pokemon are just more common post game

TrainerFuurin

While waiting on the last few hours, this Q&A section with GameXplain is really good and detailed on the "real" SwSh experience. According to him, there no such thing as laggy cutscenes and freezes, everything runs smoothly.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
While waiting on the last few hours, this Q&A section with GameXplain is really good and detailed on the "real" SwSh experience. According to him, there no such thing as laggy cutscenes and freezes, everything runs smoothly.

Does it contain spoilers?

TrainerFuurin

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Now that the games are beginning to roll out, are there going to be...

SwSh HELP
and SwSh Recent Happenings threads made?

If so, I hope they are opened in no more than 24 hours as of typing this unlike with Let's Go.

jsdnsd

This kind of confirms my suspicions about the motivations of those who leaked the game early and presented it as having all kinds of problems.

I have noticed there is a cottage industry of content creators / influencers that thrive off the sensationalism of trashing new entertainment generally, games included.

I am not shocked that if someone is unscrupulous enough to obtain an early copy and leak illegitamately, they also may be unscrupulous enough to misrepresent its content for the sake of views.

mtqc

MY BEANS!
This kind of confirms my suspicions about the motivations of those who leaked the game early and presented it as having all kinds of problems.

I have noticed there is a cottage industry of content creators / influencers that thrive off the sensationalism of trashing new entertainment generally, games included.

I am not shocked that if someone is unscrupulous enough to obtain an early copy and leak illegitimately, they also may be unscrupulous enough to misrepresent its content for the sake of views.

I bet if they're getting the games illegally, they're going to be running rife with problems. I'm definitely not an expert on hacking a computer or emulating or any of that, but wouldn't it be reasonable to think the games run shoddily on an emulator because it's an emulator? Or maybe it's an anti-theft measure?

Either way, I'm still glad to hear it's not full of lag!