• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I asked this earlier, but I noticed that Ponyta is listed on Serebii as evolving at Lv.38. I'm curious to know if this is a mistake or if it was changed. Can anyone verify?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, quick question, can we get the gigantimax at the lower stages or is it just the final stages, for instance, can I get a Rookidee that can gigantimax once it evolves into Corviknight or is it only a Corviknight from a raid that can gigantimax??

Hanto

Water Addiction
Okay, Gamefreak, MegaPunch & MegaKick as TMs are much more valuable than Toxic or Return

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
VERY true.

I will admit I abused the hell out of it, lol but it should've never been that widespread.
I did too. Love that move. But I can see why they changed it.

Xuxuba

Ok I watched a couple minutes of a let's play, not the entire thing because I didn't want to watch it for an hour, and I noticed something weird. Hop mentions that the player never met Leon and Leon doesn't say anything like, "Ha, can't believe it's been so many years since I last saw you." It's implied that you've known Hop for a while. I know Leon doesn't come around much, heck Hop probably visits his brother a lot instead, but is it ever mentioned why the player never met Leon?
It is also weird how the story implies that Leon hasn't been home for a while, but Magnolia's assistant acts like he is there all the time.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Can any1 trade me Hattena?
Elso, another question regarding a Pokemon location
Where can I find sinistea and Snom?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Ugh, I wish I lived in New Zealand. I've had the whole day off today and I could have been playing Sword&Shield this whole entire time. I can't even get my copy at the midnight release tonight because I have to work in the morning and go to bed early. Anyways, I hope those that are playing the games are enjoying the games. I've been reading and watching reviews and so far so good I'd say.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
According to an article from Kotaku, Sword & Shield seems to have a major appeal on former Pokémon fans, which could garner sales in that direction.

Not sure how they'll feel about most of Gen 1 and 2 being being out of the game, but we'll see.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Ugh, I wish I lived in New Zealand. I've had the whole day off today and I could have been playing Sword&Shield this whole entire time. I can't even get my copy at the midnight release tonight because I have to work in the morning and go to bed early. Anyways, I hope those that are playing the games are enjoying the games. I've been reading and watching reviews and so far so good I'd say.
I'm hoping to win a copy or get it for Christmas. Glad people are having fun as well.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master

This is precisely why I bought it digital. I refuse to wait.

No worries though, mate. You'll get your turn in due time.

MagicEspeon

P. F. Magician
Question, does anyone thinking using a Physical Toxtricity could work? Or a mixed one? Are there any competitive battlers that could offer some insight? Not necessarily looking for the best most meta thing to fight against real people with just curious if I could get away with trying it in the post game battle facility.

Creyk

Question, does anyone thinking using a Physical Toxtricity could work? Or a mixed one? Are there any competitive battlers that could offer some insight? Not necessarily looking for the best most meta thing to fight against real people with just curious if I could get away with trying it in the post game battle facility.
It's signature move which works with it's ability is special. The other normal type strong sound based move it learns is special too. It is just not worth it.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Return sort of makes sense since it was removed entirely, but with Toxic, I can see people importing certain defensive Pokemon from their past games.

MartínK

Technical records is only one time use like before gen V? And i can find more than one?

Last edited: