• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

sketchersmeargle

Oh also did anyone do the spin and see the pose your character does? I'm dying I fricking love it.

Reminder that if you want Alcremie, that's how you evolve Milcery.

Zachmac

I just received my copy of Pokemon Attac myself.

I got a Grookey keychain with it. I'm still picking Sobble, but I do love Grookey as well.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Got around seeing Dr. Sleep, great sequel, a little disappointing they explained what the house is. Preferred they kept it as a mystery. Oh but finally I got my copy of Pokemon Sword. Going to play it after I see the Irishman, a Martin Scorsese film.

On another note, Grookey Gang assemble!

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Where we can rematch Leon with his 5 Pokemon (3 at lv 70) team as he's not part of the Champion Cup rematches?)
Also, sad we cannot rematch Opal, Oleana or Rose

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
Is anyone finding the variety of early Pokémon lackluster?

From what I read on Routes 1 and 2, the variety of early game Pokémon is fairly standard for a Pokemon game.

Are you only checking out overworld encounters? Some Pokémon can only be found by searching through the tall grass like usual.

Sham

The Guardian of War
From what I read on Routes 1 and 2, the variety of early game Pokémon is fairly standard for a Pokemon game.

Are you only checking out overworld encounters? Some Pokémon can only be found by searching through the tall grass like usual.
I’ve checked hidden encounters as well. It’s probably just me but most of the Pokémon I’ve used already. Not that many Galar Pokémon popping up either. Mostly Johto and Unova

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I don't know how to word this, but I feel like the Gothita-line and Solosis-lines should've been exclusive to the opposite game to remain consistent with pokemon that are also exclusive in SwSh that were also exclusives in BW. (By that I mean in SwSh, Gothita and Rufflet are exclusive to one version when in gen 5, they were in opposite games) Just a minor, inconsequential thing I wanted to say.

sketchersmeargle

Anybody know if Hidden Ability G.Darumaka/Darmanitan is available for max raids? I've seen it listed, but serebii has the HA labeled as not available on its dex page.