• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Sham

The Guardian of War
Even if you're playing Shield? I haven't reached there yet.

There are a couple of NPCs at one of the train stations (I think the Wild Area Station), a pair of children. One talks about a Pikachu, and the other talks about an Eevee. You should be able to receive the Pokémon from them.
Thanks, I’ll go check it out real soon.

Ultra Beast Lover

I've seen the entire story, it's pretty good but short. I like Hop's character arc, Bede's arc is cool but short, Marnie is sadly underused but she has some cool moments, Sonia is mvp. Bede has this hilarious moment after Opal's gym I won't spoil for you, had me burst out laughing. The post game is cool but weird. Seems like a remake/sequel could happen as there's a certain unanswered question but don't hold your breaths. Overall a good, if not short, story, not groundbreaking but not horrible. Essentially it's a Yugioh/Beyblade/Beywheels/Bidamon anime only shorter and less annoyingly cheesy.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
How do you get G-max Eevee/Pikachu?
Just talk to two of NPCs in Wild Area's Train Station. One talks about Pikachu and other talks about Eevee.
You can get G-Max Pikachu/Eevee if you have Let's Go save data.

landipan

The game is gorgeous, I'm really loving it thus far except...

I HATE the forced Exp. Share, like, really hate it(along with many others here lol). Part of the fun for me is to work with each of my team members to level up, I feel like it builds a bond. And yeah yeah I could just box all but one Pokemon at a time, but that's just...so not needed. Why GF, why?!?

Also hate that you can't pet and play with your Pokemon at the very start of the game until you get to the camping part. Very not cool GF XD.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Can we appreciate one thing? The PCs have facial expressions and not just blank looks on their faces. Seriously, it's a little detail that makes the game more enjoyable.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Can we appreciate one thing? The PCs have facial expressions and not just blank looks on their faces. Seriously, it's a little detail that makes the game more enjoyable.

To be fair, the Alola games also had NPC trainers show various facial expressions in their introductions and when you beat them. But yeah, it was a lot more limited compared to Sword and Shield.

Anyone got ideas for nicknames for Yamask and Cufant?

Though I'll probably put it in the nickname thread later, my style of nicmnames involves regular people names. I already got an idea for both of them.

Yamask - Rooney
Cufant - Oliphant

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The Wild Area has a Zelda BoTw feel to it and I absolutely love it. I got my butt kicked by a strong Machoke and I'm totally fine with it. No shame whatsoever.

I spent most of my time today exploring. I enjoy exploring every aspect of a town and talking to the npc's. I picked Sobble by the way. His final evo gives me a James Bond vibe haha. I'll probably be taking on the first Gym tomorrow.

So it's supposedly a 10% chance of finding a Joltik in the grass on Route 4, but after 50+ attempts, I've got zilch. Anyone found one there? And before someone asks, yes, I'm referring to the surprises in the grass, not the overworld denizens.

greninjamaster

After playing the game for over 5 hrs I have some things to say...

I think the graphics are gorgeous and way above the level of whatever the heck "N64 trees" they said it had.
I love the Wild Area, I spent at least an hr there.
I have not found the game really challenging so far but I think that's cause I overtrained. Although the Wild Area Onix destroyed me in one hit.
Camping was really fun and playing with your Pokemon is amazing.
I LOVE all the new Pokemon designs.
I'm more then 6 hours into the game and just got my first badge.

Honestly IDK where the this game is too short and small criticism comes from I think this game is really something special so far. Really excited to continue playing.