• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Honestly I don’t mind the new online system in these games
How is it? Get anything good from the new Wonder Trade? And how has link trading gone so far?

greninjamaster

Okay so I saw a chewtle in the grass with a yellow-like aura around it and caught it. Not sure why it had that glow. Anybody know what that is? I can't find the answers anywhere right now since there's no strategy guide.

Basically means if you beat it you get more points added in the Wild Zone to buy items from the guys around it, near the nursery, etc.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yes I have! I’ve gotten exclusive Pokémon for Sword and trade evolutions. Some of them are basic like early routes. Like a 6 out of 10 experience.
Not bad! Cool, so basically like Sun and Moon then.

xayshade

You know. I'm actually liking Dynamax more than I thought I would. There's much more strategy to it than Z-Moves or Mega Evolution and it feels satisfying taking down a giant.
Same. While they probably wont keep it, they should make it so that the dynamax dens are actual dungeons that are explorable with a dynamax boss at the end

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
You know. I'm actually liking Dynamax more than I thought I would. There's much more strategy to it than Z-Moves or Mega Evolution and it feels satisfying taking down a giant.

While I think removing mega evolutions was an extra dumb move from Game Freak, I have to say that Dynamax is significantly more fun than Z-Moves ever were. I’m still a little confused as to why we need a new gimmick every generation now, but I like this one quite a lot. The Wild Area raids are fantastic and it really feels like you’re up against an overworld boss, like in BOTW for example.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
You know what's a Pokemon you have to watch out for in the higher-level areas if your underleveled? Galarian Linoone's. That pokedex entry ain't kidding, it will try to pick a fight with you.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Am I the only one finding Piers not being able to Gigantomax his Toxtricity as a really missed opporunity? This form suits him extremely well. And since he is no longer a Gym Leader he does not need to have a Dark type as his Gigantomax Ace.
Also since Piers can be battled on the rematches so should Opal.

Does anyone where we can rematch Leon (with his lv 70 Zard, not in the Battle Tower. If anyone knows the answer can he/she confirm which uniform is he using?

/SPOILER]

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Just got my 7th badge. As for my overall impressions so far, it's pretty mixed. I thought the 'first arc' of obtaining the first 3 badges was pretty decent and engaging. Really felt like a journey to be the best champion.

However, I definitely feel like the game starts losing its way after beating Allister/Bea (4th badge). The pacing feels weird and hurried, and it's basically running from one gym to another with some route along the way (which are pretty much SM style routes as in their linear corridors). The Wild Area sort of feels like it's 'cheating' since it's sure to add the bulk of the playtime, but take out the wild area, and I find the actual journey from city to city feels pretty barebones. There's no real plot happening in the background either. At least I'll say that as of now, the 7th gym leader might be my favorite of the leaders so far.