• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
So I just read Bede's league card, and damn. Talk about character development.

I now understand why he acts the way he does.

Ultra Beast Lover

So I just read Bede's league card, and damn. Talk about character development.

I now understand why he acts the way he does.
Yeah I mean Rose adopted the kid then just forgot who he was until he told Rose, from what I can tell he and Oleana aren't even ever sorry for using him

WeepingHallows

Not really sure where to post this, but is there going to be a thread for connecting to do Max Raids with other people or do I do that in the trading thread? With my nephew and myself we're lucky if we can get one other person. I'd like to actually try a raid with 4 players instead of just the NPCs because they kind of suck. lol

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Not really sure where to post this, but is there going to be a thread for connecting to do Max Raids with other people or do I do that in the trading thread? With my nephew and myself we're lucky if we can get one other person. I'd like to actually try a raid with 4 players instead of just the NPCs because they kind of suck. lol
I definitely do think there should be a separate thread for Max Raid invites.

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Hmph...oh dear. I mean, don't get me wrong; SwSh are pretty good games. Even so, I was kind of hoping for their sales to not go so well this time...
I'm not surprised. When it comes to a much more successful series like Pokemon, boycotts usually work over multiple installments rather than instantaneously over one installment. Just look at Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed where it took multiple entries to give Activision and Ubisoft a wakeup call.

DannyDark

Hmph...oh dear. I mean, don't get me wrong; SwSh are pretty good games. Even so, I was kind of hoping for their sales to not go so well this time...

Honestly, same. I am enjoying my time so far, but the way they have over-saturated the game with EXP to the point nothing feels earned.. I don't think I'd buy the next if they keep this system.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Man I thought Hop would end up being shafted as much as Hau, but then he got beaten up by Bede pretty badly which made him sad. I hope they expand this conflict further in the story. Because that would make him stand out from the other rivals. I can see potential for good character development here.

DecShep

Ok so that "You can skip the catching tutorial" was a total lie. I've just started my shield run, both times I had to watch the tutorial. No option to say I already knew, nothing in the options menu about turning off tutorials. Unless thats what the movies thing is referring to, but seems unlikely.

Charizard7316

A quick question- I have been able to do several raid battles and ended up having my the Gigantamax Drednaw escape the pokeball.

Does this prevent me from ever finding and capturing it again?

Thank you!

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Ok so that "You can skip the catching tutorial" was a total lie. I've just started my shield run, both times I had to watch the tutorial. No option to say I already knew, nothing in the options menu about turning off tutorials. Unless thats what the movies thing is referring to, but seems unlikely.
You have to literally catch a pokemon on the first real route to skip it, because by then you've already known what to do by example.

It wasn't a lie, you just did it wrong...