• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Lol that makes sense. I was salty because i was trying to get to the outrage lake and i have 3 badges.
Yeah I didn't feel like waiting that long. Jangmo-o in SM had me say forget waiting until the end game and just trade an Egg. Dreepy hasn't contributed much though since its best move has been Bite since I hatched it

epicdragon

Good times
Do you need to pay for switch online to fight along others in max raid battles? Because I don’t ever find anyone..

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Do you need to pay for switch online to fight along others in max raid battles? Because I don’t ever find anyone..
Yes you do, but you can fight in max raid battles alongside NPC's as well.

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Okay, is there a trick to help find Corsola easier? I have been wandering around the Giant's Mirror for over two hours now in overcast and I have not seen one.

coyotex

#1 Sabrina Fan
A level 1....There's someone out there breeding wingulls to trade on the suprise trade. Salt of the Earth people.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Okay so am I imagining things or has the Gym Leader's final Pokemon music from Gen 5 returned? So when you battle a Gym Leader it plays throughout much of the same theme music but when I get to the last Pokemon, I hear a lot of chanting and a change in the Gym Leader music's tone a bit. Am I imagining things or has Gen 5's Victory Music returned in a way?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Fun fact:
It we take Galar Gym Leaders (with Bea and Melony respectivly) and combine them with USUM Alola Elite Four we have no repeating types.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
OKAY I AM NOT IMAGINING THINGS! I'm battling the 6th Gym Leader and it happened again! When you get to the last Pokemon of the Gym Leader, the music changes its tone and adds chanting. The Gen 5 Victory music has returned. Not the actual music from Gen 5, brand new music that appears when you get to the Gym Leader's last Pokemon. Yes!

Lil-pants

Joining here because I noticed something really weird and my usual place for discussing pokemon is still extremely negative about the new games.
It looks like flapple and appletun's ability "ripen" triggers with leftovers? The ability pops up every turn, but for some reason it doesn't affect how much healing you get. I wonder if it's some weird glitch or if it's intentional.

Also I love the puzzle in Turfield. It's nothing too difficult, but it really adds charm to the town.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don’t know why, but when I read Chairman Rose’s lines, I feel like he should be voiced by Matt Berry. I even try to imitate him when reading them aloud

Sham

The Guardian of War
OKAY I AM NOT IMAGINING THINGS! I'm battling the 6th Gym Leader and it happened again! When you get to the last Pokemon of the Gym Leader, the music changes its tone and adds chanting. The Gen 5 Victory music has returned. Not the actual music from Gen 5, brand new music that appears when you get to the Gym Leader's last Pokemon. Yes!
I noticed this as well.