• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Sir_Durpsalot

oh yeah sorry, you're right they don't, same goes for polteageist. But for polteageist there are pictures of the difference on the forms page, not for sinistea so I thought it might be helpful.

Pokemon Power

Hey, a little question. I've noticed that when you start the game, you have eight boxes in the storage system like normal. Can you unlock more? And if so, how many boxes total?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Hey, a little question. I've noticed that when you start the game, you have eight boxes in the storage system like normal. Can you unlock more? And if so, how many boxes total?
It's like that in all new Pokemon games. You unlock more PC Boxes by catching lots of Pokemon, or putting one Pokemon in each current box. Newer Pokemon games usually have 24 PC Boxes in total.

D*N

Musical Star
Can we talk about the irony that Alola, based on warm sunny beautiful Hawaii, is followed by Galar, based on damp, dank, dreary Britain?

The first four regions represent the 4 seasons: Kanto=spring, Johto=autumn, Hoen=summer, Sinnoh=winter

It might be a stretch but I could see how they actually continued this with the next 4:
Unova=spring, Kalos=autumn, Alola=summer, Galar=winter

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So do we know when and nie can we rematch Leon with his 5 Pokemon Team (without Haxorus) with some of his Pokemon being Level 70?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It's like that in all new Pokemon games. You unlock more PC Boxes by catching lots of Pokemon, or putting one Pokemon in each current box. Newer Pokemon games usually have 24 PC Boxes in total.
Sun and Moon had 32 boxes in total.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well after bout 20+ surprise trades, I finally got a decent one. A level 1 Charmander just now. And I'm definitely lacking a fire type on my team!

I've given up and waiting until the game's out a week to try more.
I wasted 10 minutes yesterday getting just the route 1 squirrel over and over, not even joking it was frustrating considering I threw in a Farfetch'd

STADIUM

Boulder Trainer
Sorry if this was asked before, couldn't find the info on the forums or the main site.

For the three pokémon with increased gigantamax spawn, are the gigantamax form available only in raids for the specific evolution stage? For example, can I get a gigantamax Butterfree in a Caterpie raid (after it evolves)?

Pokemon Power

The first four regions represent the 4 seasons: Kanto=spring, Johto=autumn, Hoen=summer, Sinnoh=winter

It might be a stretch but I could see how they actually continued this with the next 4:
So are you saying the next region may be inspired by spring?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I've given up and waiting until the game's out a week to try more.
I wasted 10 minutes yesterday getting just the route 1 squirrel over and over, not even joking it was frustrating considering I threw in a Farfetch'd
That sucks. I hope your luck improves.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So do we know when and nie can we rematch Leon with his 5 Pokemon Team (without Haxorus) with some of his Pokemon being Level 70?

Someone on 4ch halped to answer:
finish the battle tower, and then you can invite him to the tournament

Nice to know:)
Can anyone check and confirm which attire is he using?

Orphalesion

What's the source of that? Because unless it was said by somebody at Gamefreak that just sounds like the typical tendency of the Pokemon fandom to force everything into some sort of "pattern".

And why would the seasons be out of order like that?

Cyclone

^ where it all began
Wow, the fans' disappointment with Game Freak has made the news --

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/16/tech/nintendo-pokemon-sword-shield-trnd/index.html

It's 890 Pokemon, not 809 -- FAKE NEWS! :p

I remember back in the day how much I hated Ruby and Sapphire for not offering many Gen 1 & 2 Pokemon, so I definitely understand the angst & disappointment. However, what Game Freak did implement in Sw & Sh they did VERY well. The new Pokemon designs are superb (probably the best since Gold & Silver in my opinion) and the Gigantamax forms are also fantastic. If you felt that they cut corners, imagine if 400 more Pokemon were in the game. It would be quantity over quality. I'll take quality, especially knowing our old friends will be able to return someday.

Xuxuba

As flawed as these game are, i still enjoyed the story very much, mostly due to certain characters.

Bede is a favorite of mine. Not only because he challenges gender stereotypes, but also because of his development.

I really enjoyed Sonia's development aswell and the role she played in the games.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Okay! Okay! I don't know what to do now! I just caught a G-Max Sandaconda and I'm thinking of replacing my Runerigus and putting Runerigus on a different team. Should I do it cause I'm planning to get Dragapult who is a Ghost/Dragon-type later on and after getting G-Max Sandaconda, I'm thinking about getting Mr. Rime now.

Honestly the more I look at my team, the more farther away it gets from my original plan lol.