• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Does this idea seem at all plausible to you?

• Total voters

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I... what is Giga Drednaw's catch rate? This is the second time he burst out of an ultra ball immediately

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I narrowly avoided losing a 3-star Max Raid to Gigantamax Centiscorch. It 1 hit KO's my Drednaw even though it was 10 levels lower than it, and we suffered three faints overall. But in the end, we surprisingly won and I caught the Centiscorch in a Net Ball.

Does G-Max or Dynamax give power boosts besides increased HP and Max Moves? Do stats go up?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Was anyone else surprised that Type: Null and Silvally made it into SWSH’s Dex? Out of all the old legendaries these were the least expected to me lol.
I'm pretty positive the reasoning for those two and the other Alola Legends + Starters making the cut is they are pretty recent themselves and GF at least wanted us to be able to use them in the new games.

But at the same time, this leaves me confused as to why the UBs and Tapus didn't make the cut...

Guess we may never know.

Does G-Max or Dynamax give power boosts besides increased HP and Max Moves? Do stats go up?
Certain Max moves can increase stats.

Also G-Max Centiskorch can have Max Overgrowth which summons Grassy Terrain which boosts Grass-type moves power, which also is a 4x weakness Drednaw has.

So all that put together could very well be why your Drednaw got one shot.

Last edited:

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
Was anyone else surprised that Type: Null and Silvally made it into SWSH’s Dex? Out of all the old legendaries these were the least expected to me lol.

It makes a significantly higher amount of sense if Sinnoh is coming next year.

Granted the classification of that evolutionary line as being “legendary” has always been anomalous and weird, so part of it could simply be that Silvally is functionally different from most other legendaries (lower stars) and it’s become a pretty commonly used Pokémon in semi-competitive spaces like Battle Facilities.

But honestly I would put it’s inclusion in this generation at least partially up to its connection to Arceus, if remakes are planned.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Okay, I could really use some help here.

Are Dens 6 and 47 the same den? I've been trying to find a Honedge for a long while now, and I only get Den 6 pokemon from that location. Can someone please help me out?

DannyDark

Okay, I could really use some help here.

Are Dens 6 and 47 the same den? I've been trying to find a Honedge for a long while now, and I only get Den 6 pokemon from that location. Can someone please help me out?

Honestly I've had similar issues using Serebii's den page, so take what it states with a grain of salt, for example I've found Centiskorch in dens where it apparently doesn't appear?

Speaking of raids and such.. I really wish HA weren't hidden behind Max Raids. Looking for a HA Minccino/Cinccino, using 20+ wishing pieces has really taken the fun out of looking for HA and Max Raids, with not encountering a single one; let alone encountering one with its HA. At this point it honestly feels as though they made them purposefully hard so as to sell Home where you can transfer them from a previous Gen in which HA were easier to obtain.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Honestly I've had similar issues using Serebii's den page, so take what it states with a grain of salt, for example I've found Centiskorch in dens where it apparently doesn't appear?

Well that sucks. I went the entire main story without an Aegislash, and it blew hard. I love that thing.

Speaking of raids and such.. I really wish HA weren't hidden behind Max Raids. Looking for a HA Minccino/Cinccino, using 20+ wishing pieces has really taken the fun out of looking for HA and Max Raids, with not encountering a single one; let alone encountering one with its HA. At this point it honestly feels as though they made them purposefully hard so as to sell Home where you can transfer them from a previous Gen in which HA were easier to obtain.

Ahn, I doubt it. I don't think Game Freak considers Hidden Abilities that big of a selling point. They'd likely push them more if they did.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Erron Black

The Outlaw
That is the interesting thing about the 35 extra Pokemon in the game's files.

It could hint to either future support for more Pokemon via updates OR it could simply mean these are ones you can get from events/Home.

I think it's a very interesting case since they specifically stated at E3 that only Pokemon found in SwSh's regional dex could be transferred forward and these 35 Pokemon are listed as 'Foreign' and do not have a dex number.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Just now realizing there are only 3 Legendaries in this game!! And the game has already been Datamined! So I guess we won't be getting 2 or 3 movies this generation.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Does anyone know how to increase my chances of finding Gigantamax Corviknight and Grimmsnarl.Ive been hunting for them for a while

Last edited: